Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Some nice bullet levels will help you out loads. It doesn't matter how high level you are or what race you are, if you have a Lv. 1 bullet at Protranser Lv. 1, it's going to be pants compared to the much higher accuracy and higher power bullet.

So what's the best way to level the bullets up? (Aside from Ay Eff Kay leveling you swines!) Grinding EXP the good ol' fashioned way. A lot of people I partied with were suprised at how I was still using C rank weapons but dealing the same amount of damage as they were because my bullets were all at Lv. 20+ when compared to their one Lv. 30 and thirty five Lv. 4 or unders.

As for armours, I honestly can't put much into this because I used a neutral Ageha Senba for a large part of my days. All the way until Lv. 60 or higher when a friend gave me a dark Yamata Senba and THAT made a difference just because of the whole load of DFP. In hindsight, I would say getting any up to date Tenora armour would be ideal. As a Protranser, you want to take advantage of the 100% Evasion modifier and all the Tenora armours provide a hefty Evasioin boost. When you get any of the sets, remember that you should switch out the armouors if you carry multiple ones! Leaving a Rabol Neda on while swinging away with your Gigush is NOT something I do often.

>.>

<.<

as suggested i stuck to the bow and at level 24 i have fire bow up to 21, which means now i can already work on something else.

i've also started getting into the saber handgun combo, even though its the most generic combo in the game, its actually very useful and wouldn't have botherd using it unless people here advised me to.
    I'm straight, so what?