Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Killer Shot

On 2007-09-07 06:02, Pillan wrote:

Small enemies and the four-legged robots is all I'd use it for, though it might have more general use with the enemy STA nerf.
    STA nerf: because PSU /just isn't easy enough yet/

No, Killer Shot +21 does kill those Lv100 male rogues on train S2. They are not immune to it, and works fairly decent on them too! My Nova KS'ed some of them today!
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Raine - you must have better luck than be - even at 28, my KS doesn't like to drop them as often as I'd like to see. At least robots are a good source of cheap xp and you can get beam vulcanics until your inventory explodes from train S2

I would only try to KS them if there are no hiding places or any cheap tricks to use. If you're forced to fight them out in the open, then use KS. Confuse traps are good for buying you time to shoot them.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

On 2007-09-08 05:50, Kuya wrote:
    Raine - you must have better luck than be - even at 28, my KS doesn't like to drop them as often as I'd like to see. At least robots are a good source of cheap xp and you can get beam vulcanics until your inventory explodes from train S2
    Statements like these make me nearly shit my pants that beam vulcanics still go for 200k+. Seriously, shouldn't they have dropped even more by now? That is some serious moolah.
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

On 2007-09-05 12:37, Jaspaller wrote:

Also, what's the best place to level KS? I've ran trains a few times under C. The rogues seem to deal too much damage when they chase me around before I kill them which can be a pain sometimes.
    Best place to Level KS is Overlord Plains / Ragan map. 98% of the map has Safe Zone corners and just fire away.

<_< I claim false advertisement. My KS is lv18, and I just wasted eight +4-10 Phantoms on the first three rooms of 'bots.

And there were still four left in that third room. T_T I actually used my WHOLE last rifle on a single robot, before deciding it wasn't worth it. XD No soloing Grove S2 for me!
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

On 2007-09-10 10:19, XenithFlare wrote:
    <_< I claim false advertisement. My KS is lv18, and I just wasted eight +4-10 Phantoms on the first three rooms of 'bots.

And there were still four left in that third room. T_T I actually used my WHOLE last rifle on a single robot, before deciding it wasn't worth it. XD No soloing Grove S2 for me!
    Killer Shot is a lot like a slot machine. Sometimes you'll win big, othertimes you'll be cursing your luck.

There have been times that Killer Shot procced within the first few hits on every guard machine I shot. At other times, Killer Shot wouldn't proc at all, and I wound up destroying them just through the damage dealt.

Yeeaahh... even with a Bullet Save, the damn thing is just too expensive, like a fierce hunger that's never sated. XD This is why I'm not lv90 with every S-rank known to man; I don't have the patience lol
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

Wait wait wait...why are you using PHANTOMS for KS? I run with rifles JUST for killer shot, mosly brahohs and falgohohs. Using cheaper rifles will make you appreciate KS more