Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Memories of PSU

Best PSU memory: The days when it used to be my favorite people running missions just for fun..instead of being determined to find something.

Worst PSU memory: When I quit. (gg, I'm returning sometime soon... New char and no friends ftw.)

Funniest PSU memory: Arguging with Rangers (pre-advanced classes) over gun types... "l2play, kthanx."

Dragon God

Best Memory: Finding the 1st Halarod in the game, we camped out Wasabi's room cause we were paranoid he might be hacked.

Spending time with the "UNLIMTED POWA clan" members doing whatever.

Attending TA meets and beating everyone with our awesome teamwork.

And of course, for Mikura and Lutina for finding my Rattlesnake <3 <3 <3

Funniest Memory: Anytime spent with either Cocaine or Wasabi, such good times XD.

My best memories..~

were being with Amhi, my best friend.
    I'll wait forever until he gets back online, even if I will be lvl 200 later in the expansion.

Well, the worst was when he decided to quit for a while. I was with him from lvl 10-70, but during the 70-80 gap we kind of didn't play as much as before together due to some private problems he got. :/

Oh well, now there is hope that he will come back asap. =o

Other good times I had were with:
    Ash, Dj, Rena, Drag, Hik (our awesome team leader in the race <3), Para, Mali and of course Milka! [sry if I forgot people xD]

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

I think my best memories weren't with anyone here, but with some people who I was regularly with from jeM on a Ventrilo server. I considered myself the least among them, but I think it was still an amusing set of times.

My worst memory and still remains so is fearing that I'll never reach any of the level caps so far.

Everything else in between?

--Succeeding a Deljabaner synth on a PM with no striking levels. O.O I was ecstatic.
    --Failing three Shigga Bomacs in a row. I wanted at least one.
    --The day I started using Cards. I've yet to find a weapon I love using more.
    --Trying to race Eggshen's "deadline" of: "I bet Neudaiz won't be purified by this Friday" with Sapphire Cross. Unfortunately, Eggshen won out on that one, even though it wasn't a real bet. XD
    --The people I remember most? Cyanide/Smelly, LaquillUnlimited/Macadamia Nuts/BABYDOLL, Zorian (farewell, yon WoW hath claimed you T_T), PSULink, Black Bella, Naminč, Demon Lord Etna, and -Logan (for some weird reason <_<).
    --During one gathering of players I said "THE RETURN OF SHIMARISU", and RyukiZero said "She's back? Oh, great..." XD
    --The Cut-In chat "YAY!!! *level-up noise*", and everyone responds cg to it. Gets them every time.
    --Never take on De Ragan with a mechgun...you're practically asking "QUIK SPMA MOAR ZEROOOOOOOZ!!!1!!@"
    --Cherry? Who's that? :3

I think that's about everything.

I can't pinpoint to one time because I've had so many great memories. Plus, I'm kind of a person that likes to live each day individually and get enjoyment out of it, so I hardly remember any great moments.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

On 2007-09-07 07:35, KaffeKane wrote:
    --Succeeding a Deljabaner synth on a PM with no striking levels. O.O I was ecstatic.
    --Failing three Shigga Bomacs in a row. I wanted at least one.
    --The day I started using Cards. I've yet to find a weapon I love using more.
    --Trying to race Eggshen's "deadline" of: "I bet Neudaiz won't be purified by this Friday" with Sapphire Cross. Unfortunately, Eggshen won out on that one, even though it wasn't a real bet. XD
    --The people I remember most? Cyanide/Smelly, LaquillUnlimited/Macadamia Nuts/BABYDOLL, Zorian (farewell, yon WoW hath claimed you T_T), PSULink, Black Bella, Naminč, Demon Lord Etna, and -Logan (for some weird reason <_<).
    --During one gathering of players I said "THE RETURN OF SHIMARISU", and RyukiZero said "She's back? Oh, great..." XD
    --The Cut-In chat "YAY!!! *level-up noise*", and everyone responds cg to it. Gets them every time.
    --Never take on De Ragan with a mechgun...you're practically asking "QUIK SPMA MOAR ZEROOOOOOOZ!!!1!!@"
    --Cherry? Who's that? :3
    I lol'd. XD

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

On 2007-09-07 09:25, SeKaI wrote:
    On 2007-09-07 07:35, KaffeKane wrote:-Cherry? Who's that? :3
    I lol'd. XD
    I guess I did put that in there to be funny. I've only heard of him, but never actually been in a group with the guy.

I can think of a few.

-People shouting at me for having a death wish(melee against jarba as a PT1)
    -Someone during firebreak screaming "Who's doing 1k damage on Seed Vitace?!?"
    -Hitting PT10 and getting axes.
    -Getting Anga Dugrega to 21
    -My silly o'clock chats in rooms with Kylie.
    -BBQ'd Gol Dova ^_^

On 2007-09-07 13:36, KaffeKane wrote:
    I guess I did put that in there to be funny. I've only heard of him, but never actually been in a group with the guy.
    Yeah, I just lol'd and wondered why you were saying this.XD
    I don't know him either, only few people get to party with him.
    I was surprised when you mentioned him.