Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Hey Zodiac! It's rare to see anyone from the guild here at the pso forums.

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

Are you guys on a lot? I'm always solo'ing and it would be nice to have a static group of friends to hang out with.

i agree j-70 how does it sound like a cult, ive been in the guild of light for about 2 months now and its a great active guild, everybody in it is friendly and are dedicated to helping you

hey lol oh really i usually go on the forums on phantasystaruniverse.com and pso so im pretty active on both but i go on this site more anyways i was answering the question on the first page where the person said "our guild is more like a cult then a guild", i lol'd on that one he doesnt even know our guild and is already judging

Lol, yeah, people are like that.

And Alpha, we got a nice, stable amount of people that are on everyday in Uni23, hunting rare, rappy hunting, exp farming, etc. And your bound to run into a Guild of Light member, Militia of Justice member, or a Brigade of Hidden Shadow member, in pretty much all the popular lobbies in Uni23. I would recommend trying out either of the three. MoJ meeting tonight 9PM EST in Gawiks Pub Uni23, I'll be there. MoJ has a meeting every saturday there.

oh moj sounds like a good guild and ive heard of brigade
    i wont be on for another 2 days until thursday because i got the 3 red lights and im suppose to get it on wednesday but i was told its coming on thursday sometime in the afternoon so ill talk to then on psu
    and ill start playing a bit more often on uni 23 to get to more member cards from The Guild Of Light and get to know the other guilds

Im going MoJ.

Locked at the OP's request.