I got Saved killed by this guy on PSO BB so be carfull he switched my lvl 130 to his level 6 and then he killed me, so I had to exit and then when I loaded the game back up my character was a level 0. Please everyone watch out for this guy. His name is ***** and he also goes by *******. Clan of the BandOfSeven.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-11-03 21:12 ]</font>

mods are gonna delete his name ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

ahh this is a Private sever matter so talk to them.

ALSO!!! this would NOT have happened IF your were ON!! the REAL PSO BB SEVER! just to let ya know.

also on the real psobb server you cant be PKED in a game.

so why not just come back to the real one eh?

I'm sorry for sounding a bit rude but i hate the private servers with a burring passion of a thousands suns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: X9-305 on 2007-10-10 15:45 ]</font>

How about the fact that the Sega servers haven't been updated in years? (two years at least, I believe, possibly longer)
    Or the fact that they STILL lack content that Gamecube had for at least four years?
    Or the fact that they're just as unreliable as the private servers?
    Or the fact that Sega have absolutely no interest in curbing the rampant and, frankly, piss-easy cheating, (At least, it was rampant when I quit) while the readily-available proxy that makes cheating on Sega so simple actually doesn't work on the private servers?
    Or the fact that you're paying £5.99 a month for shit service and absolute indifference from the admins on Sega, while you get that for free on the private servers?

MAYBE if you exclude all of those factors, the Sega servers aren't a COMPLETE piece of shit. Maybe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da_Wrecka on 2007-11-03 20:48 ]</font>

On 2007-09-09 21:32, MarioFan18 wrote:
    I got Saved killed by this guy on PSO BB so be carfull he switched my lvl 130 to his level 6 and then he killed me, so I had to exit and then when I loaded the game back up my character was a level 0. Please everyone watch out for this guy. His name is ***** and he also goes by *******. Clan of the BandOfSeven.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-11-03 21:12 ]</font>
    To my horror, after getting an error on my AR, I lost all of my favorite ps2 game saves. Well... I thought I was in the worse of luck, but then.. I see you are in worse luck than I did. It is truly difficult to re-obtain everything in PSO.. Wish you luck rebuilding your characters!!!

This sound like an ST server issue, not on the private servers.