Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Back in the v2 days, I met a HUcast named Phalanx. That was a funny coincidence. What happened yesterday in Antares-08 was just funny...

There was (get this) a HUmar named Phalanx. And not only was this some sort of coincidence, but, apparently, the person only made the character in what I can only assume was a feeble attempt to hurt my feelings and/or discredit me.

I rarely use the term "no life," but this situation calls for such a term. There's a person out there who's willing to spend a lot of time in lobbies to make fun of me? (LOL) Anyway, it was funny - And really strange to see another character with the same name. If anyone out there comes across the loser, please do take a pic, as it's one of those priceless moments.

To the loser, here's a pic of Phalanx. If you're gonna be a copycat, please, at least get the look right.

Anyway, after I a good laugh I ventured down into Ultimate Seabed (Side note: I found a MKB there are now am one of the proud, and less than 1% of players out there that owns a Legit BKB - Now I just have find a LAVIS CANNON & 2 Syncesta to become one of the less than 0.1% of players that own a Legit DOUBLE CANNON)

Now, there was a HUmar on the team, who said that the RED SWORD actually hurts Olga when it glows and turns someone into FLOWEN. I've never heard of this.

After the battle, even though the rest of us couldn't hurt it with weapons and were using zonde, he still maintained that the RED SWORD was hurting Olga Flow.

That was enough to arouse my curiosity. So, can anyone else confirm this?

Also, I wanna try to hit Olga Flow with all of the RED weapons - It'll probably do nothing, but... it can't hurt to try, you know. I have the SABER/HANDGUN/PARTISAN/SLICER, so I need players that own the DAGGER/SWORD/MECHGUN. Anyone up for it?

(Anoter side note: After the Seabed run yesterday, I was informed that HUnters can no longer use the RED MECHGUN - That really, REALLY, got to me. I am dissatisfied!)

Slave To Sega

(Anoter side note: After the Seabed run yesterday, I was informed that HUnters can no longer use the RED MECHGUN - That really, REALLY, got to me. I am dissatisfied!)

Ack! I guess I'd better make a start on C Mode then

On 2002-12-30 04:58, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Back in the v2 days, I met a HUcast named Phalanx. That was a funny coincidence. What happened yesterday in Antares-08 was just funny...

There was (get this) a HUmar named Phalanx. And not only was this some sort of coincidence, but, apparently, the person only made the character in what I can only assume was a feeble attempt to hurt my feelings and/or discredit me.

I rarely use the term "no life," but this situation calls for such a term. There's a person out there who's willing to spend a lot of time in lobbies to make fun of me? (LOL) Anyway, it was funny - And really strange to see another character with the same name. If anyone out there comes across the loser, please do take a pic, as it's one of those priceless moments.

To the loser, here's a pic of Phalanx. If you're gonna be a copycat, please, at least get the look right.

Anyway, after I a good laugh I ventured down into Ultimate Seabed (Side note: I found a MKB there are now am one of the proud, and less than 1% of players out there that owns a Legit BKB - Now I just have find a LAVIS CANNON & 2 Syncesta to become one of the less than 0.1% of players that own a Legit DOUBLE CANNON)

Now, there was a HUmar on the team, who said that the RED SWORD actually hurts Olga when it glows and turns someone into FLOWEN. I've never heard of this.

After the battle, even though the rest of us couldn't hurt it with weapons and were using zonde, he still maintained that the RED SWORD was hurting Olga Flow.

That was enough to arouse my curiosity. So, can anyone else confirm this?

Also, I wanna try to hit Olga Flow with all of the RED weapons - It'll probably do nothing, but... it can't hurt to try, you know. I have the SABER/HANDGUN/PARTISAN/SLICER, so I need players that own the DAGGER/SWORD/MECHGUN. Anyone up for it?

Funny story, and Im up for it.

I've got red hg and red daggers. tell me a time possibly early today be great. im me on seanx930 for aim and [email protected] for msnmessnger

Okay... Got the DAGGER... Now we need a HUnter with a SWORD and a RAnger with... the... RED MECHGUN... which I can't use...

I am not happy - Not at all! Wasn't Red Ring Rico a HUnter? A HUmarl? I mean, by the RED weapons in the game, I think that's a safe assumption to make - You don't see a freakin' RED RIFLE or RED WAND in the game, now do you?!?

Okay, rant over...

So your theory is that Red weapons will universally damage Olga's flashing form despite the 'random weakness' thing? It'll be interesting to see how this turns out!

I can throw into the mix with a Red Sword, Red Slicer, Red Dagger and Red Handgun. Don't expect much results from me soon though... at least not until the weekend. I've got a really hectic schedule during the week.

BTW I heard that HUcasts are the only HU that can use Red Mechs. Is that true? That really bites. I was soooo looking forward to having a set.

I don't even think HUcast can now, since on v2 red mechs were grayed out but had no X for all hunters but HUcast since he could use. Red mechs now have an X when viewed by a hunter.

im up for it and i got the red sword now... we only need a RAnger that can use the red mechgun

I know of the FLOWENS SWORD doing extra damage--but I havent heard anything about using the RED weapons for increased damage...

Perhaps this person was just...strong?
    (I know--seems way to far-fetched)

Main thing I want to do is use nothing but RED weapons and hit it in the proper order as to spell out "Heathcliff."

Just for reference:

SABER "He"
    SWORD "a"
    DAGGER "t"
    PARTISAN "h"
    SLICER "cl"
    HANDGUN "i"
    MECHGUN "ff"

Now all we need is a RAnger with the MECHGUN.

Um... BTW, just to make sure all of you are aware, I'm referring to Ultimate mode Olga Flow.

Lurker

hucasts cant use red mechguns either. i tried.