View Poll Results: Which race do you think is the "all around BEST race"? (Out of these)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • RAmar

2 11.11%
  • RAmarl

2 11.11%
  • RAcast

1 5.56%
  • RAcaseal

3 16.67%
  • HUmar

3 16.67%
  • HUcast

0 0%
  • HUcaseal

2 11.11%
  • HUnewearl

5 27.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which race do you think is the "all around BEST race"? (Out of these)

Bad question. It all depends on your play style.

Well I have a RAmar so it is really just a HUmar or HUcast that I want, but dont wanna put all the time into both. Which out of those would YOU chose. dont worry bout my playing style . Your opinion

Hucaseal, because there are simply too many Hunewearls and Hucasts online. And I don't like Humars.

according to the average-study barubary posted some weeks ago there is a mayor lack of RAcaseals, so ... *votes*
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

HUnewearl... because I'm biased like that.

Android, Human, Newman = races
    HUmar, RAcaseal, FOnewearl etc. = classes

Anyway, as it's been pointed out already, there is no best class. It all depends on your playing style.

Planet Destroyer

When I make a character I try to think about what I would want to play as for hundreds of hours. Think about what character you could connect to the most and not get bored with. All of the characters are good.

Perhaps the question should have been "what is your FAVORITE race/class?" In that case, I would choose the HUnewearl for the following reasons:

- Great balance between melee combat skills and technique usage. Allows you to play her in different playing styles.

- Great balance between stats. No, she won't be the greatest or worse in any particular category, but she's just damn good in doing a little bit of everything well.

- Good selection and variety of hair styles, costumes, and overall appearance. And yes, you CAN make a HUnewearl NOT look like a tramp.

- They can be both cute and sexy at the same time. If you make them tall, they look elegant. Make them short, and they're cute as buttons.

- Wide selection of weapons. At least on version 2, HUnewearls were able to use more weapons than any other character (over 60 version 2 weapons alone!)

Is there any question why hunnys are the most popular when it comes to being the subject of fan art? As one guide said very, very well: "nothing can take a bullet like a low-cut halter and a tight miniskirt".

Team Legit Panzer Davil

What!!!!

No FOnewearl on the list????!?!?!

I feel so.... misrepresented. Long live the FO!!

I guess I'll have to vote inside the boundries laid before me, but make note that my voice has been heard!

Too many HUnewearls online... and too many HUcasts and HUmars. Since you already gots a RA...