Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed that some people have a SHIT load of messetta on them.

I mean like some people who have numbers into the late 9's.

I also sold some junk from my shop for 1mil(I mean useless stuff like love letters). Right now I'm not spending much as I know shorlty that the synth rates or improving and with AoI I can blow my money on new stuff... A lot of stuff now thats worth money will be worth less with the new items.

Just scanning around, I found one person with 9999999 while typing out this post. I don;t know maybe its just me but....

I blame all of the Haxta
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

(Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

There's a lot of high-value items in the economy right now. Not that any S-rank weapon is worth more than 40-50mil.

Some people still have their stash of Meseta lying around. They either already have everything they need or just don't go on a spending spree anymore. Either way the economy is recovering rather quickly so I wouldn't worry about those 2 or 3 millionaires.

i've seen people with their mil in the 40's 0'3 30's and 1 or 2 people with their cash in all 9's!

my friend freaks out though cuz we're on 360 XD
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2007-09-21 07:58, Sol-Edge wrote:
    Some people still have their stash of Meseta lying around. They either already have everything they need or just don't go on a spending spree anymore. Either way the economy is recovering rather quickly so I wouldn't worry about those 2 or 3 millionaires.
    That, or they got lucky with a rare board, which they sold. I've been struggling with meseta as of late, myself, but mostly because I hid a large sum of money from myself that I got from selling my puyoment aura. I'll hold onto it until AOI because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford anything if I spent it now (I have a habit of spending big...).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-09-21 08:28 ]</font>

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

The BIG meseta transactions all happen betwen players so meseta just changes hands but it doesnt dissapear from the economy. The in-game meseta sinks such as npc shops and synthing are just way too slow for the billions of meseta to dissapear, it will take still another year or so (assuming no new hacks are introduced) for the economy to get back to "normal"

Tired Cynic

On 2007-09-21 07:56, beatrixkiddo wrote:

What's that, Slowpoke? You just saw cheaters creating illegit meseta and distributing it!?

Its not that there's a lot of meseta. Its just missions giving out high payout lately and it tends to favour those who grind.