View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Doctor from "Dr.Who" the series? I'm not including the Eighth Doctor

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • William Hartnell 1963-1966

0 0%
  • Patrick Troughton 1966-1969

0 0%
  • Jon Pertwee 1970-1974

0 0%
  • Tom Baker 1974-1981

1 14.29%
  • Peter Davison 1981-1984

0 0%
  • Colin Baker 1984-1986

0 0%
  • Sylvester McCoy 1987-1989

0 0%
  • Christopher Eccleston 2005

4 57.14%
  • David Tennant 2005-Present

2 28.57%
    www.myspace.com/rupika

Who is your favorite Doctor from "Dr.Who" the series? I'm not including the Eighth Doctor (Paul Mcgann) from the 1996 movie or Richard Hurndall from the 1983 movie. Richard Hurndall only reprised the roll of the first Doctor in "The 5 Doctors" movie and I believe that to be Willian Hartnell character. I do consider Paul McGann to be a cannon "Doctor" but, not a series "Doctor". Because Fox didn't pick it up and the series came back on BBC in 2005. Feel free to write either of them in if you want.

Christopher Eccleston, because he was the first doctor I saw, but he emulating the Fourth Doctor to the best of his abilities...

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Christopher Eccleston. He mixed wackiness with being a jerk!

I really like David Tennant, but he's not quite so much a jerk.

I've only ever seen one episode of classic Doctor, it was the final episode of the 4th Doctor (Tom Baker?) which was neat, but I'd need to watch more.

I'd love to get all caught up on Doctor Who... but thats 43 years of episodes T_T

Who can get enough of David Tennant's facial expressions?
    x]

have any of you watched tom baker? he IMHO was the best I watch the old series all the time. the 23' scarf with the long coat and hhis wittyness is very cool
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

www.myspace.com/rupika

Tom Baker really did set the standard for all the Doctors that followed him (or so I believe).

I don't know if many of you noticed it, but in Harry potter, Hermini actually wears a long scarf just like Tom Bakers. Useless and off-topic information

On 2007-09-27 16:38, NPCMook wrote:
    I don't know if many of you noticed it, but in Harry potter, Hermini actually wears a long scarf just like Tom Bakers. Useless and off-topic information
    Well here's a bit more. Tennant is in Goblet of Fire, for those that didn't already know that. Since I started watching Dr. Who with Christopher Eccleston I have to side with him. The way he was goofy, serious, angry, ect.. just made him fun to watch. Tennant is growing on me, but since Rose left his character doens't seem "right" anymore.

"No Mummies, here. just us chickens."
    "This plan is so bad it HAS to be ours."

Rose will be missed indeed, but Margret seems to be getting the hang of things...

By far the creepiest episode in series 3 has been Blink Those angels were creepy

Ironically I've missed the entire second series where they introduce David Tennant(thanks to BBC america being a series behind I can catch up) because Sci-fi tends to do random daily marathons... and only start showing their regular programing starting at 3:00pm CST

But as each doctor has said as they regenerate "I will be me, only different" I think it really adds something to the doctors persona... Though I wonder what will happen after the 12th doctor?

Off-topic - Chirstopher Eccleston appears in episodes of Hereos and will be playing "The Rider" in The Dark is Rising: The Seeker And he has HAIR! Not short cut hair... but long hair >.>