Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PSOW Old Timer

Now for certain reasons I wasnt able to preorder PSO and I thought no biggy nintendo will make more... well its been about what 2,3 months since its release? and I still cant find the game -_-; and yet a couple of days ago I ask someone in a EB store close to me if they were getting the game anytime soon his response was "GC PSO? nintendo discontued that game a long time ago said they werent going to make anymore" and every online store I go to is waiting to get it in stock ever since the game came out besides Ebay($100.00+) I cant find the game. so now I ask... did I miss something in all my time away from here? did nintendo stop making this game and I totally missed it?

Yeah, my brother told me this as well. He said something about the MASTER COPY being stolen so Nintendo just decided to stop making it but that sounded like the biggest load of crap i've ever heard. But PSO for GC was not selling like hotcakes so I really wouldn't be surprised if it is discontinued. Lets hope this is just a stupid fabel.

I STILL think it's all complete BS. Games as big as PSO just don't get discontinued out of the blue. Hell, games that were selling a FRACTION of the amount of copies that PSO has sold managed to continue in production, such as my beloved Rez which sold a little over 15,000 copies in the US.
    Killing off their one and only online game would be like chopping off an arm.

Look around a bit. I managed to spot three copies in a Target about a week ago (just a couple days before Christmas). I kinda regret not picking them all up and selling them on e-bay.

thats what the eb lackies are programed to tell anyone who asks...basically it translates too we are too lame to get copies...try best buy, target, walmart...then any other places left if you can't find it there...now if i could just find a breadband adapter

conflabermits

GC PSO is still out there.. I had a godawful time finding my copy, but I got it about 2 weeks ago.. found it in an on cue store (music/movies/books/electronics type chain) But they're still around.. keep looking..

i didnt know anything about the master copy being stolen or whatever, but if you do a search at ebgames.com for PSO, the only copies that come up are for the DC and XBOX...you do the math

AKA "Nougami" and "Roar"

No PSO copies available? That's total b.s...I just saw a few copies at Walmart yesterday...and that was after all thier big Xmas sales!

PSO is still available, you just have to look around at a few stores to find it. Good luck, I know you'll be able to get without having to wait 2 or 3 months.

This is all BS.

I agree that this is BS. I mean I bought my copy of PSO at my local Best Buy and they probably had at least 5-6 copies left about 3-4 days ago. Days earlier at EB they still had at least one copy, I didn't check how many because I told myself I wasn't buying a GC until I went to Best Buy and crumbled when I saw PSO smiling at me.