Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi i have been making weapons for a while now only C and a few B so far, but last night out of 9 i made i got 2 50% weapons one 50% and one 50% all the silly 12-28%. i was wondering now i have made a 50% will they become more common and do you think that when i get to make A level ones this will happen too or is it harder to make A @ 50%?

also what is the highest % you can make?

thanks

50% is the highest, and it's pretty rare.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

there was a hack that made the wep 100 percent but it got patched a long time ago

will 50% be more common in C and B weapons or will A be just as common if enough made>?

thanks

well the chance decrease when u go up in rank c being the easiest to get a 50 percent wep so the higher the rank the lower the chances. Some ppl on this forum have gone thru hundreds of A ranks to just get one 50percent so eh its up to u and if u got the money u can always hack... lol no need for 50 percent weps just spam PA's with inf pp lol its wat i do lol

PSU Machinema Producer

Photon arts, and it is quite possible to get a 50% on even S ranks, but you have to be lucky.

The chances don't decrease but the money you spend making them increases, so you have less opportunities for the same price

I've made 3 C rank 50% (one weapon and 2 armors) 1 B rank and 1 A rank. I've made LOTS of C rank weapons and armors, and I've made like 20 A rank weapons

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Most 50% A ranks you'll see on the PC/PS2 servers are due to the ol' haxeta days. However, supposedly there's a higher rate of 38%+ in AoI on melee weps being more common.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Go sit by the current hot spot and check everybody above level 60. Surprisingly, 50%'s are not as rare as people claim it to be.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.