View Poll Results: Basically I logged off for some frags. Stupid mistake. If anyone of you read this DO NOT LOG OFF. Fo

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just irritated at the non-caring Sega team staff

0 0%
  • Sick of getting events late

0 0%
  • Tired of not getting weapons

0 0%
  • Tired of not getting rares

0 0%
  • Sick of unnanounced server maintaince

2 20.00%
  • All of the above

8 80.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Basically I logged off for some frags. Stupid mistake. If anyone of you read this DO NOT LOG OFF. For some reason they are still having issues. Most of us are sick and tired of this so if any of you have a update on when this is fixed please shoot me a message here. Or if you are bored and want to complain that works too. XD

Getting an event late is > none at all. Seeing as its sponsered by 1up maybe they had a hard time getting someone to sponser it.

EDIT: I was reading the poll options

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-09-30 15:47 ]</font>

That maybe true but for the Jap servers to get events and such before us is just ridiculous. You cant deny that.

Dragon God

I don't really care for the maintenance or downing of the servers, I'm quite used to it. Has happened on more than one occasion, on many different games, and well u just gotta live with it.

Outside of that, I don't like the lack of communication with SoA but ah well....

And for ST, JPs getting events before us, this is nothing new lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-09-30 15:50 ]</font>

The Mormegil

Where's the I don't really mind option?

Why on earth would it be maintenance? It's Sunday....

It's just a problem with the authentication server. While I can appreciate people want to be online, you're just going to have to suck it up and wait, sorry.

Also, since I'm sick of this...the Japanese got the game months before us (as is usual with games created in Japan), why on earth should we get the events at the same time....?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-09-30 15:51 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Crimson Butterfly

Meh

Play a different game

Simple as that <.<

Yes, completely ridiculous that Japan gets things first, since the development team is in Japan and its more popular in Japan. Why can't US servers get things first? Then they could experience things like not being able to log in for a day or two, or never being able to access my room servers reliably/ever for over a week.

Just because you're experiencing a problem now doesn't mean that the JP servers never have problems. And events are events, they're just something to keep the game going, not something to beg and whine for.

Sorry, but here in the real world, things break from time to time.

On 2007-09-30 15:48, IceBlueNinja wrote:
    That maybe true but for the Jap servers to get events and such before us is just ridiculous. You cant deny that.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm irked as Sega of America's treatment of the game as much as the next person, but to complain about the Japanese servers getting stuff before us is just silly. We got the game a couple months later and the updates occur on a roughly scheduled basis.

Not too mention story missions and events will need a bit more time to be translated, so to expect instantaneous gratification is a bit much, especially since it is a game of Japanese origin so it's not unreasonable to assume Japanese players take priority.

My only beef is with the lack of communication with the players. If Sega's people could at least drop hints more publically things are in process, I might not have such an issue.

At the very least, it's at least better than the PSO DC days back when I recall us getting, oh, nothing at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianPoe on 2007-09-30 15:53 ]</font>