Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A large robot being chased by a hamburger EGO-BOT's Avatar

Apparently at the Tokyo Gameshow this year, their was a small Video Games Museum (although not really since it just had mostly square-enix RPG's and didn’t go any further back in time then the PS1 era). Among Final Fantasy 7 and Zelda OoT was the original PSO:

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/30/tg...-japans-taste/

That is simply awesome. I'm glad the game is getting the recognition it has always deserved... even after however many years it has been. (Wow, it's been almost 8 years now, hasn't it?)

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I thought that perhaps a PSP version would be announed in this thread from TGS. /sigh Anyways, ver. 1 and ver. 2 were a lot of fun on the Dreamcast.

w00t. Go PSO!

Nice to see they have the old DC versions up for play.

PSO is one of the greatest games of all time, IMO.

Not exactly what comes to mind when one hears the phrase "classic gaming", but very cool nevertheless.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

awsomeness, PSO is still a game at conventions......
    i will die happy now

Not sure if I am asking in the right place, but...

http://www.pso-world.com/download.ph...ownload+Quests

I have offline GC PSO, is there a way to get these quests into episode 2? I doubt it, but then.. What are these downloadable quests for??

You would have to log onto $*&^)& and download the quests from there. Without online gear, however, it's futile.

MEIRA-EDIT: Forbidden name!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2007-10-09 22:45 ]</font>

On 2007-10-09 22:15, Chrishu367 wrote:
    You would have to log onto $*&^)& and download the quests from there. Without online gear, however, it's futile.

MEIRA-EDIT: Forbidden name!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2007-10-09 22:45 ]</font>
    huh? Anyways, I guess its not possible offline.