Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Ambition of the Illuminus he youkoso!

As leader (and only member?!) of the AoI Welcome Committee, we will be having a gathering to celebrate the release of AoI. We'll also have a meet/greet for exchange of partner cards and group photo opportunities Details will be as follows:

Time: 10/5 Friday night. 7/10 PM PST/EST

Place: World 1, Universe 15, Parakabana Beach.

By friday, most of the PSUJP players should have AoI, but if there's any debate about the day or time. Feel free to post your thoughts and maybe things can be arranged in a different manner.

ALSO! For all incoming vets to AoI, upgrade your rooms to AoI room tickets! I will be running around dropping off welcoming gifts all week long. Gifts of mainly AoI goodies like Varistas or Durandals. Maybe even more! But only while supplies last. So upgrade folks!

Finally, let's hope this "Let's Meeting" gathering turns out to be a huge success and also symbolize how strong the import community is. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2007-10-05 14:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2007-10-06 08:22 ]</font>

is 'Lets Meeting' suppost to be a pun?

a 'lets meet meeting' or somthing.....

or am i just slow.....

seems wierd hearing 'World 1 - Uni 15'
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Show up or I'll eat you!

(Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Hi there, I'd like to start off by thanking you for starting up a helpful event like this. Currently, I'm stuck on the US servers, but have ordered a copy of AotI and am hoping to start anew on the (much more loved) JP servers. Now, I'd love to take part in this, but alas, I have no idea when my copy of AotI will arrive. Should the worst happen, and I am not able to join in time for the meeting, would it still be possible to arrange a meeting with other (preferrably civil) English-speaking players? One of the main reasons I decided to switch servers was the lack of players on the US servers, so I'd love to make some friends right off the bat.

Thanks in advance.

id hop on the JP servers in a jiffy - but it will just seem odd walking around a community....not understanding anything...at all.....

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

Nebar. *blacklist every jp player*

I think I can definetly make it on that time, since I don't have everyone's partner cards and would like them all

you will hoppin so many universes......

Wow, must benice already owning the game... Lol, I hope the US players will do something like this when it comes out over here.

Hope the events go well!

If it's possible to hold a side meeting either earlier in the day on friday or later in the evening on Thursday (or any day from Mon-Thurs) I'd be able to attend. Sadly my work has me tied up 5pm-8pm cst on Fri-Sun...
    JP PSU: Kaist lvl 178 FI 20/FM 20