Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Excellent, I will be there. Would it be easier to give you items we wanna donate to the Salvation Army or just keep a list updated on this Sticky?

On 2003-01-01 00:22, Darcon wrote:
    Excellent, I will be there. Would it be easier to give you items we wanna donate to the Salvation Army or just keep a list updated on this Sticky?
    I would prefer it if people worked with each other to exchange items. I wouldn't be terribly comfortable holding all the items for this, and I'm not sure how comfortable people would be with giving me items for this. But if people are trusting enough, I do have an open character slot on my memory card to hold up to 200 items.

Well, it's up to the posters. What does everyone think about having the items held on one person? I'm open the ideas and criticism.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-01-01 00:42 ]</font>

On 2003-01-01 00:41, pixelate wrote:
    On 2003-01-01 00:22, Darcon wrote:
    I would prefer it if people worked with each other to exchange items. I wouldn't be terribly comfortable holding all the items for this, and I'm not sure how comfortable people would be with giving me items for this. But if people are trusting enough, I do have an open character slot on my memory card to hold up to 200 items.

Well, it's up to the posters. What does everyone think about having the items held on one person? I'm open the ideas and criticism.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-01-01 00:42 ]</font>
    Pyo. Corruption.

On 2003-01-01 01:10, Vocal wrote:
    Pyo. Corruption.
    Exactly why I'm not comfortable with holding everything.

MMmmmm could you hit me up on aim.

Pyo. Corruption.
    Sounds good. I've been giving away quite a few Varista's the past couple days. Anyone insterested in a Flowen's Sword?? I got 2 I can give away.

Can I have one of your stags Davion? I really want a stag. I have ben trying to find one for a while, but I couldn't find it. And I also want to know if i can have the VARISTA: 0/15/0/15?

I have some things that I can donate too.
    [list](2 or 3)CLUB OF LACONIUM : don't know %'s
    DB's SABER : Don't know %'s

I ran into Darcon and 9er tonight and they received what they asked for. I'm still holding things for FH_PhoenixFlame, Smash, and Angelz0r.

I was surprised at how many people stopped in my game tonight to donate items. Although I'm not very comfortable with holding items for everyone, the amount of donations I received tonight forced me to make a character specifically for holding items. Before anyone donated, I made sure they knew whatever they gave me has a very small chance of being returned to them. After I said that, people were still willing to help out by donating.

I will be updating the list in the first post to match what I currently have on my holding character, (pixelate), whenever I give out items or receive items. I will also be separating the items based on who donated what; that way the generous donators can get credit. The names will be by character names I met in the game, not PSOW ones.

Seriously, you all rock!

[One quick note. I appreciate the generosity everyone's showing, but please keep donations to rares. I don't mind Materials, Grinders, or Amps; things like ???? Dagger +1 or Stick +3 are pretty easy for players to find on their own.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-01-01 23:04 ]</font>

pixelate I really would like that Windmill you are holding. Been trying to get one for me FO but to no avail So if it's still up for grabs I would like it please. Just let me know where to show up.

Hey Pixelate you think I could get the:
    FINAL IMPACT: 0/0/15/15
    I FSODed in the middle of a game! Usually I only during going to lobby. Lost a +30 Final Impact, fully grinded Visk and fully grinded Justice. My ranger will take weeks to recover from this.