Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You won't have any problem finding a party, as long as you are at one of these two locations:

Seabed.

Dallgun Viewing Plaza.

So yeah... there's a population, but they're concentrated in those two areas for the most part.
    Hurr.

Or hsm. There's a decent amount of people doing plains overlord and sleeping warriors too, but the hotspots are those 3 areas.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

ARE people still at Seabed? I know me and my friends were playing it for quick frags, but lordy...

On 2007-10-09 20:57, PJ wrote:
    ARE people still at Seabed? I know me and my friends were playing it for quick frags, but lordy...
    Yeah, it's pretty sad. Most of the 360 player base is there from 55-100. Sure, there are parties at True Darkness, HSM, Desert Terror, Raffon Field Base (most are locked here), and maybe Duel in the Ruins, not nearly as many as you'll find at Seabed.

Hell, even I'm guilty of playing Seabed just yesterday to earn some quick cash.

Had a person go off on me for asking "Where's my money, bitch?" in Spanish even though I wasn't directing toward anyone and just saying it as a joke. I coulda booted the person, but that ain't my style.