Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    le Couer Supplicie/Yume wa Kanero

all right all u short humars, did ne one ever hear of something called edicate? (think spelled right lol) ne hoo, im so tired of fucking people that dont understand half of what takes place in the playing of this game, ruining my games. the following is dik ass shyt in my book:

*not even bothering to ask if you can join the game.
    i kno that if it is an open, ur expecting people to join, but what if waiting fo rmy friends or someother reason, but its always just "pipe", no hello, no mind if i join just "pipe". well fuk you if you cant say hello
    * not leaving if asked to leave. wu the fuk is that all about? i mean you dont have any right to be in a game if you werent invited and if the whole team wants you out the get the fuck out!
    *not playing as a team player. this is the biggest Dik thing you can do and theres so many ways to not be a team player. one of the worst is someone joins a game and starts doing the mines or ruins while the other 3 peple are in the forest and when u tel lthem theyre like "o im cool here" Fucking go play by urself in your own game then!!
    another is when a person just joins a game a picks up a rare. im sorry but if i just spent an hour getting to caves three and find maybe one rare, and some ass comes along and it falls right into his lap. i even heard "i killed it so i DESERVE it" FUCK YOU!! all you did was pipe down!
    im sure theres so much more little things i could go off on but i wont. peple this game was intended to be played with teamwork. irealize that there alot of new people not from DC, but this game isnt that hard to figure out. always look to help out your teammates,stay together, heal, give/carry extra fluids etc, let forces have forece rares, forces heal and shifta and deband jellen and zalure always, if you alredy got a rare that game dont be fucking greedy and past it on.
    i think you'll find this game is alot easier and fun.

On 2002-12-31 16:09, gunome wrote:
    all right all u short humars, did ne one ever hear of something called edicate? Educate
    Aye! Short HUmar reporting for duty sir! What wisdom do you have to give to me!

(think spelled right lol) ne hoo, im so tired of fucking people that dont understand half of what takes place in the playing of this game, ruining my games. the following is dik ass shyt in my book:
    I have been to the Caves, Ruins and even the Forest! Surely I understand something! And what is dik ass shyt sir? I, as your young padowan HUmar have become confused.

*not even bothering to ask if you can join the game.
    i kno that if it is an open, ur expecting people to join, but what if waiting fo rmy friends or someother reason, but its always just "pipe", no hello, no mind if i join just "pipe". well fuk you if you cant say hello
    Surely if someone joins an open room with no password, they cannot ask if they can join can they? And no keyboards for most of us young HUmars mean that it's a pain to say Hello, and some of us just shortcut "pipe". Hi! So still fuk me good sir?

* not leaving if asked to leave. wu the fuk is that all about? i mean you dont have any right to be in a game if you werent invited and if the whole team wants you out the get the fuck out!
    Hmm I see no quarrel with this good sir.

*not playing as a team player. this is the biggest Dik thing you can do and theres so many ways to not be a team player. one of the worst is someone joins a game and starts doing the mines or ruins while the other 3 peple are in the forest and when u tel lthem theyre like "o im cool here" Fucking go play by urself in your own game then!!
    Aye, but sometimes they don't have all of those level unlocked. Mayhaps passworded games will help?

another is when a person just joins a game a picks up a rare. im sorry but if i just spent an hour getting to caves three and find maybe one rare, and some ass comes along and it falls right into his lap. i even heard "i killed it so i DESERVE it" FUCK YOU!! all you did was pipe down!
    Happens all the time, perhaps I'm drilling a point into your head, but passworded games help.

im sure theres so much more little things i could go off on but i wont. peple this game was intended to be played with teamwork. irealize that there alot of new people not from DC, but this game isnt that hard to figure out. always look to help out your teammates,stay together, heal, give/carry extra fluids etc, let forces have forece rares, forces heal and shifta and deband jellen and zalure always, if you alredy got a rare that game dont be fucking greedy and past it on.
    i think you'll find this game is alot easier and fun.
    I have learned so much and I have turned over a new leaf! I shall take your comments to heart good sir, and shall never act callously again!

Short Little HUmar out!
    o_o

I think he was saying etiquette

ahh there it is the right etticate lol, umm jus cuause a game is open doesnt mean u should NOT know how to play this game and interact with people, and you pretty much only need a keybpard to chat aboutt hings other than the game. try using the WORD SELECT and i think you'll find communicating much easier, even though some (ahem ME) consider knowing how to use the WORD SELECT and actually converse with my teamates as part of the game that all should know because why class? thats right timmy, it does make the game easier and more enjoyable for all those that participate...good answer, maybe ur not such a short humar afterall
    you join open games to play with whoever is alredy in the game, not because u dont have the mines open FUCK THAT, go unlock it or WAIT and myabe play with the team and when the team gets there, guess what!?!?! you'll be righ thtere with em.
    o another good reason for sticking together for all you 56k'ers like me (fukking BBA lol) i noticed if you enter the room after thew guys have spawned for a BBA player you start lagging behind the BBA :/ so keep up or that rare that jus dropped will be snatched up while ur pounding the button trying to pik it up and they jus watch u standing over nothing.

With the way you seem to swear every five seconds, maybe it's a good thing you don't have a keyboard. o_O

Did'nt you hear, there are no fucking manners on an online game!!!

im so sorry little boy to have offended you so, but that is not not relevant here, and your chimed-in two cents is worthless to me. try actually having something to say instead of trying to up your post count....

*aimed at ice blink* guile is just too damn sexy to be mad at

"wow eye of the tiger, mouth of a teamster!..." (homer talkin about lisa playing hockey) uhh forgot how the rest goes tho lil' help?

"Where's the fucking manners in this shithole"

Perhaps you should earn some manners, some spelling, grammar, and some punctuation as well -_-

Anyway, if you don't want people joining your games and taking rares that you want, then make them passworded. As long as they are open, people will join, whether you like it or not.