Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A new Japanese GM event will be starting this Friday and running until the following Monday. The big part of this campaign is that the entire weekend it covers will be free for anyone who has a SEGAlink ID (which must be upgraded to the new PSU ID system) or an existing PSU ID with an inactive GUARDIANS License. Basically, it's a promotion that will attract new players as well as bring back those who left the game a while back.

Sonic and Tails will be making guest appearances over the weekend, running through various lobbies, taking photos with random Guardians. These photographs will be posted on the official site at a later date. Furthermore, SonicTeam's GM team (this time called the Welcome BOYS) will be doing the same thing, though they will also be running various missions with fellow Guardians. Upon the completion of a mission, players will be given a present from their GM teammate.

Sounds nifty. I wonder how many of this welcoming crew there are to accommodate the existing player base, nevermind whatever influx they get.

And if you pay by CC, it means nothing to you.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

On 2007-10-17 17:44, Xaeris wrote:
    Sounds nifty. I wonder how many of this welcoming crew there are to accommodate the existing player base, nevermind whatever influx they get.
    That's a really good question. I'd like to think that there might be duplicate Sonic and Tails GMs running around on the different Universes, but from what the site says ("Sonic and Tails will move around to whatever lobby and Universe they please"), it seems that there will be only one of each. Same thing for the BOYS, just going by other GM events. I don't think there have ever been multiple, simultaneous sightings of them. Of course, when they're split up, they can cover a lot more ground.

Oh, I find it pretty funny that the official site warns players about their conduct during the event. Tells them to not beg the GMs for Meseta or items, and not to harass them by sending partner cards, mail and all that.

Fallen Supremacist

On 2007-10-17 17:51, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    And if you pay by CC, it means nothing to you.
    D:

no fair

Highly, highly doubt they'd join my random games XD

So thats what that email was telling me, i should really translate them sometimes >.>

On 2007-10-17 20:24, RyukiZero wrote:
    Highly, highly doubt they'd join my random games XD
    oh, Ryuki has a perminatly jp account now? or you get an extented on account time?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Interesting concept. Hopefully it will attract some DC players back.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I think the English servers need this done every weekend >.>

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175