Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The commonly accepted belief on this forum is that the expansion will be released on November 20th. Since I've yet to see an official statement from Sega regarding the release date, I'd like to know how people came up with November 20th (and why they're so sure of it).

Surgeon With A Shotty

if you go on ign.com that is the release date that they have for it, not sure if it's official but untill it is announced by sega, thats what we are going by.

Good morning. I read this date in the official Xbox magazine, November 20th, 2007

Control-F.
    Never leave a FAQ without it.

The general consensus is Nov. 20th if no delays occur.

GameStop shows the 11/20 release date on their website, and also in their pre-release binders. The SEGA official site merely states a "Fall 2007" release, but I'm fairly confident that the 11/20 date will stick, since it hasn't changed since it was revealed early this year.

I believe Nov. 20 was the date retail stores were told of from Sega reps (or however game stores get their arbetrary dates). I first heard of it from a pso-world poster citing his sources from a wallmart.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Dat Guy, wit duh Newman! BaconZero's Avatar

On 2007-10-18 09:02, Celi-Ka wrote:
    GameStop shows the 11/20 release date on their website, and also in their pre-release binders. The SEGA official site merely states a "Fall 2007" release, but I'm fairly confident that the 11/20 date will stick, since it hasn't changed since it was revealed early this year.
    I guess i can second this, but if you call the store, they'll say that the in-stock date is Nov20, but the actually buy-able date is Nov21. At least thats what me and my friend were told.

On 2007-10-18 09:06, BaconZero wrote:
    On 2007-10-18 09:02, Celi-Ka wrote:
    I guess i can second this, but if you call the store, they'll say that the in-stock date is Nov20, but the actually buy-able date is Nov21. At least thats what me and my friend were told.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. GameStop's dates are all shipping dates, not street dates. Sometimes they give a street date for a game if it's big enough.

Generally the game is out on GameStop's shelves the day after the date they display on their website and in their binders.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Celi-Ka on 2007-10-18 09:16 ]</font>

Hidden power with Emerald Star DraginHikari's Avatar

Gamespot, IGN, Walmart.... seems like all the big carriers are listing it as 11/20.

I remember seeing a screenshot of a GM saying AoI would be released on 11/20. I know that's not a legally-binding document or anything, but at least it came from a GM and is not a rumor started by players.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^