Hey all. Old-time pre-ver2 DC'er here with some questions from the new PSO generation.. I'll just list them out, if you could toss me some answers I'd appreciate it a lot!

Firstly, is there any way to divide two characters on a memory card? Well, here's another way of saying it.. my friend has his character/card, I made a character on his - is there anyway to take that character to a brand new card, not just the "temporary" thing?

If I play offline for a while, without a hunter's id or whatever they call it, will I have any problems when I go online? (I could understand this for cheating counter-measures - asking to be sure I don't waste my time in any ways)

Any BSoD's or such to worry about in gamecube PSO? (losing my character to it was what killed it for me a while ago)

Anyone have any links to a section/color id item drop table? I remember an old one someone made that was a post on the forums for a while - really helpful, but I can't for the life of me find a faq equivilent (if it exists).

Let's see.. what else.. anyone recommend any online retailers for the keyboard/BBA? since I don't think I'll be able to find them around here

Anyway, thanks for everything - and happy new year to you all

-TC

Firstly, is there any way to divide two characters on a memory card? Well, here's another way of saying it.. my friend has his character/card, I made a character on his - is there anyway to take that character to a brand new card, not just the "temporary" thing?
    No.

If I play offline for a while, without a hunter's id or whatever they call it, will I have any problems when I go online?
    Because it's pay to play, you need a Hunter's Licence which costs $9 a month. The first month is free though.

Any BSoD's or such to worry about in gamecube PSO?
    No, only thing hack/cheating atm is duping.

Let's see.. what else.. anyone recommend any online retailers for the keyboard/BBA?
    BBA should be able to get at a local retailer. Good luck finding a keyboard.

Well, I can answer a few of them...

#1 - As far as I can tell, no.
    #2 - I don't think you should have any problems. If there are, you'll find me bashing my head against the wall, as I've gotten up to level 51 BBA-less and it'd annoy me to death doing it again.
    #3 - I think people have gotten them, and sometimes you can also get a frozen screen, which apparently deletes items. I wouldn't know yet.
    #4 - I haven't seen one either.
    #5 - You can try toysnjoys.com, if they still have them. They might be sold out by now.

Droid Hunter, Killer of Rappies

I wonder why they called it a Hunter's Licence...it would've been a lot cooler to call it Licence to Kill(heh...just got done watching a few Bond movies )

You shouldn't have any problems getting online, at least, I didn't. The duping cheat, while gaining popularity, is still very difficult to accomplish, and it's not efficient.

BsODs are still happening, but that's the server, not anyone else. It's because of a server misconfiguration that Sonic Team refuses to fix.