So I've almost reached ultimate with my HUmar... I think I want to try another class. What do you guys recommend? I was thinking FOnewearl, hehe. Little court jester girl.

Well I for one find that it can be quite difficult to have a RAmar because sure he has range, but I mean none of the guns really DO THAT MUCh. I am at lvl 41, and on Very hard I noticed that I do 3 damage with a VARISTA + 9. Tell me whats wrong here. Even on Hard mode I can maybe pull off 35 if im lucky... So I would suggest RAmar if you like the challenge.

FOmar, he's like an HUmar, except with all the spiffy techs. o_O

I play my FOmar like an HUmar, it isn't that bad. You just have to know when to promptly put your tail between your legs and run like the little girly man that you are. =X
    Look, he did it again.

Hmm... I may try a FOmar... thanks for the advice.

ya fomars are fun. hehe i think they look pretty kool (as long as you dont make him wear a pink dress)

On 2002-12-31 19:30, G-Assassin wrote:
    So I've almost reached ultimate with my HUmar... I think I want to try another class. What do you guys recommend? I was thinking FOnewearl, hehe. Little court jester girl.
    I'd go with FOnewman...FOnewearls are grat and all. but FOnewmans are the strongest of all...i think? plus they got strong as hell RA techs....FOnewrelas just have strong simple techs.

On 2002-12-31 23:02, SedyneX930 wrote:
    On 2002-12-31 19:30, G-Assassin wrote:
    I'd go with FOnewman...FOnewearls are grat and all. but FOnewmans are the strongest of all...i think? plus they got strong as hell RA techs....FOnewrelas just have strong simple techs.
    Ditto. I just made one today and I'm having the most fun I've ever had on PSO. They have hella strong techs and they are a blast to play. I may just make this my main char instead of playing a HUmar.....

On 2002-12-31 19:40, oxxjuniorxxo wrote:
    Well I for one find that it can be quite difficult to have a RAmar because sure he has range, but I mean none of the guns really DO THAT MUCh. I am at lvl 41, and on Very hard I noticed that I do 3 damage with a VARISTA + 9. Tell me whats wrong here. Even on Hard mode I can maybe pull off 35 if im lucky... So I would suggest RAmar if you like the challenge.
    Do you have a mag equiped? My RAmar rocks v.hard mode even if I had a varista equiped (it'd be a few points under my guilty light +18 and that's close to 1000 atp). I do fine with my RAmar even in ult mode (patience my friend is the key to the fight now hehehe).

I like FOmars. Something unique to try plus they look pretty tough for Forces (and not something like the FOnewman but they can kick anyone's ass in techs).