I am looking for multi-slotted D-parts and S-parts 2.16(is there such a thing?). Also a state/maintainence unit. I have things like Holy Ray, C-Bringer Rifle, Magical Piece, Cadeceus, Twin Brand, mag cell, etc. to trade for them.

I have dparts and Sparts. Both have slots. WHat number mag cell do you have, and what is a Cordecious?

Lliath,

I have D-Parts but being a non-android cannot even remember how many slots. If you would like, I would be happy to trade it for a hmmm... Caudceus? (could always use an extra for my force friends Althena and Glaximus since the D-parts is not of much use to lil' ol' hunter me.

I'll check when I get home tonight. Lliath I thought I had your guild card but last night couldn't find it. What's your card name? If I find it I'll set it aside for you and contact you.

-Guardian

Llaith, I will give you any of the below for that Twin Brand, even if I have to give you multiple items. I will do it as long as its reasonable. Please!!!!

Flowens Sword+25
    Last Survivor+7
    Dragon Slayer+1
    Brionac+9
    Varista+9
    Varista
    Crush Bullet +3
    M&A60 Vise+2
    H&S25 Justice+4
    Double Saber+20
    Brave Knuckles+35
    Club of Loconium(I just got this, I dunno what the plus is on it)
    Bloody Art+6
    Fire Sceptor:AGNI
    Parasite Wear: De Rol(0 slots)
    God/Power--
    Angel/Mind
    Elf/Arm+

I got a devil/ability for that HOLY RAY what do u say?

Guardian, I guess I lost your card too...If the D-parts have 2 or more slots I'll trade the Cadeceus(why do I get so much Force stuff in trades this is the 2nd or 3rd one?). Post an appropiate time...I won't be ablt to trade between 7:45 and 10:15PM PST(buffy and angel, you know), but any time before or after that would be good. I have 2 charcters so screen name is either Anya(Hunter) or Aphrodite XX(Ranger)

Cube, I have 502 and 213...and a Cadeceus is a big magic stick thingy with feathers on it...looks cool. How many slots on the D and S-parts?

Sloth...what's Devil/Ability? My book lists Master(+10), Hero(+15), and God(+20)? Clarify please.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Llaith on 2001-02-27 23:10 ]</font>

makes your weapon much faster its ultra rare wait maybe its battle it makes ure weapon faster what do u say

If it's devil/battle I already h ave two, sorry.