Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Spy, if you cheat - continue you cheat... lets see where you stand in a couple of months - maybe sooner.

If a non-Sonic team employee (i.e. Bar) can crack into the game and basically do what he wants, he can change his characters into Sonic, tails, Reco, etc... he knew the CK codes before anyone else.... Lets just say if a normal person who didnt even develop the game and do all that, Sonic Team can do a million times better.

Here, take a gander at this pic of Bar a while back:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sysop on 2003-01-01 15:22 ]</font>

Let's think for a second here. Are we, Sonic Team, a company out to turn profit, going to limit ourselves to characters in our game to "spy" on cheaters?

NO.

ST already proved that they have the power of God on their servers by reading people's inventories, and upon detecting an unreleased or modified weapon or item, temp. banning said player.

Let's pretend that I'm Sonic Team. To turn profit, I'm going to pay three codegeeks to give me this power, instead of hiring a round-the-clock security task force to take people at their word that they are in fact duping and spy on them.
    Using people for this job, when a computer can log anything, is stupid because A: People cost money to employ, B: People make errors, and C: A greater, more productive effect can be obtained through simple data queries and logs.

The next time that you want to try and scare people, I suggest you do something a little better than ghost stories and unsubstantiated claims.

Even so, my BS alarm is going off. If I remember right it was figured out that the transparent 'moderaters' in DC PSO were just some fluke server error. And how do you know he logged your guild card number? Did he just say he did, or did you give him your card or something? How do you know he really recorded your guild card number? Do you have proof?

Lets just say if a normal person who didnt even develop the game and do all that, Sonic Team can do a million times better.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gah, there must have been a bunch of posts while I wrote my reply. I meant to respond to Sysop's post at 15:03

Dear god.

I was playing offline, without my phone cord even being plugged into my GC modem, and the Sonic Team Secret Police, or STSP for short, have revealed themselves to me, and then proceeded to hit on my RAmarl!

A hundred pardons oh wise and all-knowing SysOp! How could I have ever doubted you?

Alright guys, dont trust me... And I wasnt trying to spook anyone, I'm convinced it was a real Sonic Team agent, I've had PSO since the day it was resleased for Dreamcast, and trust me, I've seen some crazy things and alot of fakes... this guy... hey, whatever... you guys are all the same, ignorent forum geeks, you'll beleave only what you think. I'm done with this topic and I prey you consider my post before you run around PSO talking about duping or using cheated items.

Like I said, he knew my guild number and knew I had a hacked item on me... it was someone with some sort of abnormal power.

Good bye.

Rappy Hunter

To me it makes perfect sensce for Sonic Team to employ so called "Field Agents". I hope to god its true!

*shrug*

Hey, I don't know if it's true or not, so I'm not going to judge anyone. If there is some sort of Sonic Team Secret Police, good for them, maybe it'll help to clean things up a bit.