Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Same here, but i really do hope its true!

You guys, I don't think you're reading me here. They. Contacted. Me. Offline. I even took screeenshots, they're uh, just uh... in my other pants.

They also told me that I'm pregnant with the savior of the Phantasy Star World, and that I will name him Jeeblus. Whatever the hell that means.

I second that these theories are really getting out of hand. Logging text is one thing, and that's easily done. To think that the server maintainers do not have that capability is kind of obsurd. However, I really doubt that SonicTeam has their own fleet of "Men In Black".

"See what ya do is give em all of your credit card numbers and if one of em is lucky you win a prize"

"I was just happy to talk to someone...."

It's all a conspiracy man!
    I saw something just like this on X-Files awhile ago!
    *screams and jumps out a window*

insert probe here-->

I think a regular character acting regularly with the power to ban or extend HLs is on the servers...*maybe*

On 2003-01-01 15:35, Sysop wrote:
    hey, whatever... you guys are all the same, ignorent forum geeks, you'll beleave only what you think.
    You came with no proof and brought up a topic that has been done many times before with no solid proof.

I think it's safe to say that when you made your post you should have realised that there would be alot of skepticism.

And to call everyone here ignorant forum geeks doesn't exactly up your beleivability. It just makes you sound mad because no one really beleives you.

I'm not sure why ST would bother hiring individual people to do this dirty work, considering someone's bank and inventory gets checked everytime an item is equipped or taken from the bank(it has to be saved and then gets updated for the other players).

Anyone ever remember back on the DC versions, if you logged onto the server with a hacked item on your character(that was banned from online play) you were given a warning message and logged back offline?

They could just as easily log everything better, automatically and perfectly via comp rather than individual people that need to be payed, have to go on breaks, etc.

To pay an entire "army" of people(which would be required to check the servers non-stop for 24 hour periods) is absurd.

Beleive what you want though, but it just doesn't make any sense. =/
    Look, he did it again.

Rappy Hunter

Drayma - ban, yes... extend, no... people would be givin them rares left right and center just to get a free months play! lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JOHNO_01 on 2003-01-01 16:15 ]</font>

I habe pix! SysOp wasn't lying!

Rappy Hunter

lol, u have too much time!