Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i do get my stuff my self im not a begger i was never given ne thing at all i did missions myself and i was not being a dick its just that i get in a high lv party and get booted cause im lv60

Just keep spamming those Ex missions. You'll get one eventually.

The Mormegil

On 2007-10-24 12:30, DUN wrote:
    well if i type it in english i will be typeing the same i said i wanna find s rank [B]'s but no high levels will let me join n the party be cause im lv60 and i just need a couple s ranks and im on the american one i guess lol
    Actually, if you type with proper English, more people will actually be willing to stop and read it. No one likes to decipher a sentence that is butchering the English language. And also, the question was what platform you're on: PS2/PC or Xbox 360.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turambar on 2007-10-24 12:34 ]</font>

The Parum EX3 mission during the last week will have Gol Dovas....you'll be able to find Sweet Death easier then.

im lv60 what would be a good lv to do a Arun with more people

thank you artea thats all i need to kno and thank the people who told me to lv more

If you can't get into A runs, do B runs and level off those. You can't expect rares if parties can't see you as a valuable contributor to an EX mission. I sure as hell wouldn't invite random people with weak weapons and low levels to my party.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

zael is lv60 good to do a A run

The First

Why don't you have friends to help you? It's not like you need to be high level to get into EX missions. In fact you can solo your way there if you don't mind it taking forever and not getting to kill as many spawns in one run. As far as you getting kicked from A rank missions I'm betting it has very little do with your level as you were invited in the first place. I think it has to do with attitude most likely.

Complainers and beggars are often the most annoying people so that's prolly why you get booted, not your level...or you are just really bad and need to pay attention more to what you are doing.