Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A few tips:

-Use both capitalization and punctuation.
    -Drop the passive aggressive attitude.
    -This site is a wealth of information. Before posting something like "what is AoI," you might want to look around the site a bit.

DurakkenX not a begger and i never talk on there so i dont kno what it is

Amibition of the Illuminus thats what it ment and im sry if i was maken people think i was begging i was just asking for help my bad and im not a prick im really nice so im sorry guys

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

The reason you aren't being invited is that the runs are timed and having a low level person in the party can slow the whole run down, not to mention making it harder to obtain an S rank in the EX mission.

Perhaps you should try finding three other people around your level? I go to uni's one and two on occasion to join pick up groups and I always see level 55-65 people spamming that they want to do A runs. Find three people in the same boat as you and start a party with them.

The First

I really don't think that someone would kick you for being lvl 60 so that leaves me with believing it must be something else. Given what I see I can only assume what I said.

If you can't do A rank mission just do C/B rank missions and level up or save money and/or get feathers and buy/trade for the board.

At lvl 81 you can get a lvl every 20runs roughly doing C-rank missions. At that lvl C rank takes about 10mins which means you roughly get 1k/minute and it takes roughly 3.5 hours to lvl. So if you devote all your time to lvling you can lvl like 10+ times a day soloing C-rank at lower levels. Since it's Wednessday and you are only lvl 60 I have to assume you haven't been doing many runs and have been trying to get A rank missions too much.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Unless the ,.;'!?" and shift keys don't work on your keyboard, please use them.

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

Why don't you try the proper forum and post in the player match up area?
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Live In Eternal Darkness! kissablepimp's Avatar

I'll help you out I will be on around 9:00pm eastern time meet me in front of the club on universe 1 my Cast's name is OUTLAW lv85 and you better not on of those greedy punks on PSU be their on time if you really want help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kissablepimp on 2007-10-24 14:07 ]</font>

The point of the event is to have fun. I don't think you really want to overdue it with S or A missions if you are using weapons with stars between 1-5 (Weapons or amor with a low rarity), I learned the hard way but I guess I like a challenge. However the best tip I can give you is to carry some Star Atomizer, it helps out big time. I think you can find it at the synthesize shop at the 2nd floor of the Guardian colony.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-10-24 13:59, kissablepimp wrote:
    I'll help you out I will be on around 9:00pm eastern time meet me in front of the club on universe 1 my Cast's name is OUTLAW lv85 and you better not on of those greedy punks on PSU be their on time if you really want help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kissablepimp on 2007-10-24 14:07 ]</font>
    Looks like a perfect match!! You both have a fear of punctuation....