Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After a long time of drawing nothing PSO/U I finaly made a new PSO pic.

O, NOES! It's a Del Sabrina!!! The horrifying product of a D-Cel infection and a poor cute Newman girl that was taking a walk in the ruins... poor girl..
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Ah... finally.. DONE! .. atleast.. for now..
    Tweaked the little worms, added some extra lighting fx and lowered the brightness to make the colors and details like the veins in her arm and neck better visible.

As a little present: You can download the photoshop file, if you are interested in my coloring tricks it's not the fullsize PSD file, cause that one is 99MB, this one is around 5MB. you can get it HERE

The other versions of the pic are now link, to lower the loading time of this topic.

Here is the final result, click for BIG one:

BACKGROUND and LIGHTFX! wiew! that was a hard one! The background was horrible in full color, but thanks to some Hue/saturation change and some nice Linair dodge blending for the light, it turned out pretty well.

click for HUGE version

Alpha

LIGHTING! yeah! now it's finally starting to look nice! Things to do are the effects and background.

Lighting done

SHADE LV2: DARK SOFT SHADE! Most of the shading is done (except some litle details in the eyes en muscles). Now it's time for the most fun part.. Lighting and FX

Shade lv2

SHADE LV1: LIGHT SOFT SHADE! You see? pretty fast huh? Time to sleep though.. (3.00 AM here)

Shade lv1

BASIC COLORED! It took a while.. now it's time for the fun part I hope it won't take as long.

no no biggy this time

Basic color

LINED! I will try to start coloring this evening.. but first gonna install Leopard.. ^_^

click for biggy

Lined

Anyways... I originaly wanted to draw a picture of a "Del café" with bad ass Ruins monster smokings sigars and playing poker, with in the background a grandsorcerer as the barman and a female delsaber as a dancer.
    I've actually drawn quite a bit of the picture (a Del-D, Delsaber and Dark Belra playing cards and the female Delsaber), but I just didn't like the look of the female delsaber.. it just didn't feel right.

So I started thinking.. what is a delsaber? It's probably a HUmar infected by D-cels.. so a female Delsaber should be a HUnewearl infected by D-cels! So as a try-out I wanted to make a sketch to practice for the female delsaber. What you see is a HUenwearl that is slowly changing in a DELnewearl (for us: here left leg, arm and face are still in the process).

click for HUGE version...

Sketch

The sketch is made with my tablet in Photoshop CS3 with an 10 sized brush on 50% opacity, so thats why it looks a bit weird.

The pic will be fully colored in a couple of days.. probably finished on sunday.

The first post will get updated every time I finished a bit, so keep checking!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: qoxolg on 2007-11-04 11:12 ]</font>

It's pretty good. I like it.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

Looks cool! I did something like that with my main for PSO, only it was just the left arm, side, and face.

Edit: Yeah, similar style:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-10-25 18:33 ]</font>

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

SEXY EVIL!!!! *gets slaped silly* Oh sorry. Plus, if Aki saw me drooling for that, I might offend her. I miss her cute face T.T Anyways...I feel sorry for that woman...
    "no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.

Looks cool! I did something like that with my main for PSO, only it was just the left arm, side, and face.

Edit: Yeah, similar style:
    Ah cool ^_^ fun to see someone had the same idea..

SEXY EVIL!!!! *gets slaped silly* Oh sorry. Plus, if Aki saw me drooling for that, I might offend her. I miss her cute face T.T Anyways...I feel sorry for that woman...
    I actually got the idea to draw some ruins creatures, after watching some of Aki's pics in the gallery here.

The "del cafe" pic sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Lets see how the color turns out for this first, tho~ *a bit of a color enthusiast*

hehe.. me too actually.. I love coloring With every new pic I color, I learn some cool new tricks to make it look better than my previous work. The coloring will be like the pic in my signature (full version of it can be viewed on my DA).

As for the "del café".. I might pick it up and recreate it, if this pic turns out good.

You can check the quick sketch I made right here

STATUS: I am allmost done with the most boring and longest part of the coloring: The basic color layer.. -___- I actually planned to finish the pic on sunday.. but Eternal Sonata is damned addicting xD

I dunno; i was more of a fan of a dimenian crossed girl.

The poor girl looks like she's suffering!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

How I miss the old ID section from PSO. And she does look tormented, but I guess all physical mutations that manifest themselves would incur pain.

I dunno; i was more of a fan of a dimenian crossed girl.

The poor girl looks like she's suffering!
    Well as you can see in the "del café" sketch, I never planned to create a suffering girl.. but I couldn't resist to make a disgusting and sexy pic at the sametime

How I miss the old ID section from PSO. And she does look tormented, but I guess all physical mutations that manifest themselves would incur pain.
    Who knows.. maybe the whole mutation process doesn't hurt at all.. maybe she just signed up for an extreme makeover..