View Poll Results: Ok, this is probably the 10th time this has been asked that if u get a 10 on all the missions on A,

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

8 80.00%
  • no

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok, this is probably the 10th time this has been asked. That if u get a 10 on all the missions on A, B, or C you will get 90 rappy feathers for it.

for example getting a 10 on all 4 C rank event missions will get u 30 feathers.

Now assuming at you have a 10 on all 4 event missions on B and A, you will get 30 rappy feathers for getting a platinum perfect both on A and B as well.

Which in turn will give you a grand total of 90 feathers.

Is this true, yes or no.(see poll)

Because I met a player just today that said you can only be awarded the 30 rappy feathers once, even if you have a platinum perfect on the other two ranks. Which through my understanding of the platinum perfect into question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2007-10-26 08:54 ]</font>

i like to move it move it

I frikkin hope that's the way it works!

From what I understand you can get 10 Rappy Feathers for getting 10 points on all C-rank mission, 10 more for B-rank, and 10 more for A-rank. This is how you can get 30 feathers, I believe.

If it's like Firebreak, (where you could get PA frags for successfully completing all the missions) you can probably then repeat the process to get 30 more for that character, unless its a one-time deal, in which case you will need to switch to an alt and do it with them.
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus

Hey Xtian,
    I was asking about that last point a little while ago, don't think you can repeat like FB.
    X360
    Miyuki: lvl 138 F human - FG14 / AT15 / WT20 / FT20
    Jo: lvl 135 F cast - FG20 / FF15 / fG15 / PT20 / GT15 / AF15
    Shizuka: lvl 75 F human

Oh! Hey Miyuki! ^_^ ( How goes the hunting? )

Hmmm, it would be nice if we could rinse-and-repeat like Firebreak, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it works out once all the missions are released. Besides, I still need to get a 10 in Moatoob. GRRR....
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus

Hunting's slow... Haven't gotten on yet today cause of work. Jumped on briefly to dump my me/quick, quick grinding, and get my formal dress.

That 10 on Moatoob A's gonna be tough for techers - Kog Nadds... If it's only 10 per difficulty, I'll at least be able to get B and C for 2 characters. 40 should be okay, plus any occasional rappy feathers.
    X360
    Miyuki: lvl 138 F human - FG14 / AT15 / WT20 / FT20
    Jo: lvl 135 F cast - FG20 / FF15 / fG15 / PT20 / GT15 / AF15
    Shizuka: lvl 75 F human

Ama + Okami Ama = no relation Fatima's Avatar

I don't think we can repeat...I saw people saying the best way to get more was to remake a new character and keeping doing it..but then you wouldn't get A and B...I dunno..D: I just say, to be on the safe side, everyone should aim for a 10 on every mission, every rank, that way you're assured of something. XD

Guardian of Grants

Sigh, why do we have to keep repeating this? I'm going to sound rude here because I'm losing my patience, not just because people keep asking this, but because more people keep giving the wrong information, AND it's in the freaking game if you actually talk to Hal instead of just jumping straight into the missions everytime.

So unless SEGA f'd up and accidentally wrote 30 instead of 10, the screenshot clearly states you get, exactly as it says, "each level has its own 30 Rappy Feather prize, so you can earn it up to 3 times" for a total of NINETY (90).

Although have any of you read what Hal says for the platinum perfect, I will type exatcly what it says here-

[How to earn a Platinum Perfect score]

During the event, receive a perfect 10-point score in each of the 4 events distributed during the event peroid.

When you total points for all 4 missions reaches 40 points, your "Platinum Perfect" accomplishment will be recognized. If you can manage a "Platinum Perfect," you will receive 30 RAPPY FEATHERS as a present during that misson. Exchange these for various special items.

Also, if you manage to get a "Platinum Perfect," you won't only get the Rappy Feathers. Shomthing eles might happen that you'll just have to see with your own eyes!

---
    This clearly states that if you get a 10 on each of the 4 mission getting 40 points for C you will get 30 Rappy feathers. Also the same is respective to A and B ranks, so there for we can get a grand total of 90 feathers if we get a perfect on A, B and C ranks
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Yes you can get a totaly of 90
    PS0
    Darkwolf: Level 54 RAcaseal - Darkwolf: Level 92 FOnewearl - Darkwolf: Level 71 HUcast
    Nickname: Darkwolf - Friend-code: 1291 0949 0094
    My tradelist
    The new MSN zero