Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wanna know what I do? Well see I have a baby pin on my desk next to me. I like to clean the grooves of plastic where the parts come together. Dirt and gunk like to creep up in there. Also by the Z button and the wire, thats a key spot right up there. Oh dont forget the screw grooves behind the c-button and digital pad, they get filled with gunk BIG TIME!

Natural Playboy

I just stare at the screen as if there is actually something interesting on it...

Where do you keep your controller, Tiger? I've had my contoller for well over a year and it's still clean as a wistle, including all the tight and narrow spots.

As for the loading screen, I just press up and down on the c stick to change the speed of the rings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-01-02 01:33 ]</font>

I usually just make the funky little loading screen zoom around like crazy and grin like a gibbering idiot. It keeps me entertained!
    I do tend to subconsiously pick grime out of the controller during a load screen though. Lotsa places where junk gets lodged into the GCN controllers.

If I'm hungry I'll eat a snack (typically chips or crackers). If I'm thirsty I'll take a drink of a beverage (typically juice or soda). If I'm sitting in front of my PC I'll surf to a webpage, look into a message board topic, or reply to a topic. If my cat or dog decides to be lovable, I'll pet them. If nature calls... you don't need any more detail. =>.>=

Batteries Not Included

On 2003-01-02 04:06, VulpesMundi wrote:
    If I'm hungry I'll eat a snack (typically chips or crackers). If I'm thirsty I'll take a drink of a beverage (typically juice or soda). If I'm sitting in front of my PC I'll surf to a webpage, look into a message board topic, or reply to a topic. If my cat or dog decides to be lovable, I'll pet them. If nature calls... you don't need any more detail. =>.>=
    that's basically everything I do! or I just stare at the screen blankly watching the colors

Queen of ze PSO

It usually doesn't take that long for my screen to load, whether I'm heading towards the lobby or goin' in a telepipe. So I usually just play with the pretty rings or tinkly thing and stare amusingly at the screen. =/

Usually when I'm bored I do very poor renditions of old epic 80's rock ballads. My voice isn't the most pleasant sound in the world, so you can imagine the torment of my roommates when I'm doing the TP trick over and over.

At first I thought I was falling in love...
    Now I'm only falling apart
    There's nothing I can do,
    A total eclipse of the heaaaaaaaaarrrrrt

-Oph

Wielder of Divine Might

I sing and/or listen to the funny sounds coming out of the TV.

i just stare at the tv screen O_O