Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Person A ()

SCAMMER. Offered me 80mil for a unit, then in the trade window, took a zero off after confirm and tried to get me to take 8 mil. Also overheard he scammed somebody out of a Rappy Suit. Watch out for this low life in a PSU near you!

EDIT: Removed name.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-11-02 12:06 ]</font>

Thanks for the warning.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

On 2007-11-02 11:30, RedMussel wrote:
    This thread will be locked soon, you cant give any kind of name on this site of a scammer, hacker, etc.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

inb4whateverhappenstothisthread

On 2007-11-02 11:31, RedMussel wrote:
    This thread will be locked soon, you cant give any kind of name on this site of a scammer, hacker, etc.
    Why not? I'm not giving any RL info out, just the player ID in the game. Name and shame, I say. I have logs to prove it too, just trying to stop anyone else falling victim to this.

On 2007-11-02 11:36, ForteStollen wrote:
    Why not? I'm not giving any RL info out, just the player ID in the game. Name and shame, I say. I have logs to prove it too, just trying to stop anyone else falling victim to this.
    *sigh* lock this thread already
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

I don't care if the thread gets locked /shrug. If I've warned at least one person about this, then I'm pleased.

On 2007-11-02 11:37, RedMussel wrote:
    Giving info out about a known scammer should not be locked even if it is against the forum rules who cares? i'd rather know about this guy so i can BList him if i happen to come across him.
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sylpheed - Beast Acrofigher 130/20
    Crimson - CAST Fortegunner 130/20

On 2007-11-02 11:47, Sylpheed wrote:
    On 2007-11-02 11:37, RedMussel wrote:
    Giving info out about a known scammer should not be locked even if it is against the forum rules who cares? i'd rather know about this guy so i can BList him if i happen to come across him.
    Well its the rules, if you dont like them then leave

Glad I BL this person today.