Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I read in another post here that the creaters of PSU plan to kill off the entire newman race in episode 3 because there the most unpopular race of all and that knowone uses them.This sound like one of the more stupider ideas i ever heard of,i love this race their great forces and they have a beatuiful home world are they going to destroy neudaiz to?What race will replace the newmans if they do this?Who only wants three race options,which of the 3 left none are great at being a force like newmans are.So is this true or is this comning from a newman hater?

OMFG. I cannot believe this topic was made......

Edit - If you don't know what im talking about look at the "Newmans aren't being represented?" topic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-11-03 17:24 ]</font>

I heard Newmans are put on the endangered species list. Because of that and to keep continuity with the story, you will no longer be able to select Newmans as a race after the second expansion. However expect to see some Newman NPCs that'll play an important part of the story.
    Perfect Spiral | Beast
    Cygnus | Newman
    Enders | Cast

On 2007-11-03 17:21, -Tidus_415- wrote:
    OMFG. I cannot believe this topic was made......

Edit - If you don't know what im talking about look at the "Newmans aren't being represented?" topic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-11-03 17:24 ]</font>
    I.... I think it's a joke. Yeah, a joke.
    I pray it's a joke...

I believe they're reseting all newman characters and you'll be able to start over as a "pixie". Their special abilitiy is spraying the map with pixie dust, different pixie dusts have different exended effects.
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

I just suppose some moron posted cr*p >_> It sure annoys me that newmans aren't the fighters they where in the classics anymore, though ><

God i was hoping this was just some stupid rumor,i can't begin to fathom how the ghrual system will fuction without great newman made weapons.

CAST Supremacy
    Perfect Spiral | Beast
    Cygnus | Newman
    Enders | Cast

On 2007-11-03 17:27, Saligun wrote:
    God i was hoping this was just some stupid rumor,i can't begin to fathom how the ghrual system will fuction without great newman made weapons.
    Actually, yohmei will still be around but every newman player will be turned into a CAST.

It's a bad joke. Don't make a big deal out of it.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?