On Psu a lot of players have said that hackers are able to hack into players item boxex and steal what ever is inside is this possible and does any1 no who can prove it? becuase im not shure it can happen....

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

I have a hunch this is going to be moved. Do you mean common boxes? I've heard it has happened, on the pc/ps2 version. If that's the version you're playing I think there are quite a few hackers, and most people have learned not to keep things in common boxes. I've heard xbox 360 is pretty secure, but nothing is hacker proof.

Oh, and what proof would you like? A signed letter from someone's pm saying yes indeed the stuff was taken? It's sort of something that people can't PROVE, unless they stay in their room all the time, or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raine_Loire on 2007-11-05 01:55 ]</font>

On 2007-11-05 01:50, lenonx wrote:
    On Psu a lot of players have said that hackers are able to hack into players item boxex and steal what ever is inside is this possible and does any1 no who can prove it? becuase im not shure it can happen....
    There was one guy on the game that had maxed out money he was in a party and his lil bro was playin on his char and his lil bro was threatening some guy sayin his was gonna get his big bro to hack his item box i beleaved it i checked the guys cash

I've had stuff disappear on 360, from my shopkeeping pm

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

yes, I've had stuff disappear from my shop as well. But no one I've asked about it has ever heard of it happening on 360 before!

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

I've had stuff disappear from my shop as well....it's funny though, because everytime something goes missing, there is more meseta in there. Weird.

Anyway, I have never heard nor seen this happen. If somebody is doing it, they are being VERY low key and selective about it.

On 2007-11-05 13:44, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Anyway, I have never heard nor seen this happen. If somebody is doing it, they are being VERY low key and selective about it.
    And ontop of it, nobody who reports it has any proof of any kind. Which is reasonable on 360, since you can't use print screen and such to get screenies. However, it still has no basis :/

Nobody I know has had this happen to them, just the odd topic in cheaters about it every 3 months or so.

There are far more topics on these forums about "hacking" on 360 then there are actual incidents.

99.1% of everything you hear in Universe 1 is a lie. True story.

hes right.

and the item hack is true

already happened once to a friend (exc!te, psu name not gamertag). except his gamertag was was stolen too and everything.

yea they took everything. and room wise too.

but yes the hack is true.

well if u also think about it, theres alot of hackers, so be careful

P.S. hes fine now, i helped him back out and hes fine