Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trading [B] Gizaha-zashi...50% light deljabaner and a made crimson...% TBD once it comes out of the PM

pm me if u can come up with a better offer.

( bear in mind that gizaha's and crimson's are like 2hrags and meteor cannons, 3 per 1 hr of game play )

On 2007-11-06 16:09, erickarim wrote:
    pm me if u can come up with a better offer.

( bear in mind that gizaha's and crimson's are like 2hrags and meteor cannons, 3 per 1 hr of game play )
    *bare in mind*
    that a deva is not equal to 6 or 7 other s ranks, so stop thinking it is. Maybe 3 drop per 1 hour of gameplay, even so, that doesn't mean everyone gets 3 per hour. You could spend hours and get nothing.

1 deva = maybe 2/3 more common S ranks

THE JACKEL

the crimson is also Made...= got the mats and etc and took a chance...and ive found many gizaha selling for way more than 2HR and meteor...and i even trade done for crea dubs board....but...anyway...back to my topic....the offer is actually for my friend not for me...I'm just posting for him

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthLasek on 2007-11-06 16:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthLasek on 2007-11-06 16:49 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9

it took me 1:30 hrs to get 2 [B] Gizaha-zashi.. juts now.. im not trading something i only saw drop once in a week for something i can get in 2 hrs.

u insult my intelligence and call me names.. man really let it go. i know u wanna get good deals. but i would never trade u this deva. well u would need to get me any of these:

huge cutter. [b]
    10* spear [b] x6
    har quick
    cati power

so stop bothering me with your nonsense ( lol 2 spear boards for this... ). come up with a good offer then we talk.

1 deva = [B] Gizaha-zashi x 2 - x 3 ??

lol yeah right.

O_o;;

On 2007-11-06 17:08, erickarim wrote:
    ljkkjlcm9

it took me 1:30 hrs to get 2 [B] Gizaha-zashi.. juts now.. im not trading something i only saw drop once in a week for something i can get in 2 hrs.

u insult my intelligence and call me names.. man really let it go. i know u wanna get good deals. but i would never trade u this deva. well u would need to get me any of these:

huge cutter. [b]
    10* spear [b] x6
    har quick
    cati power

so stop bothering me with your nonsense ( lol 2 spear boards for this... ). come up with a good offer then we talk.
    1 deva = huge cutter, I'll take that, they're both box drops from EX missions
    1 deva = 6 spears, hell no, 6 10* S ranks does not equal 1 10* s rank, any of them
    1 deva board = har/quick, more realisitic, but still trading a unit, ready to use, for a single weapon board is not equal
    1 deva board = cati power, lmao... that's just absurd

the simple fact is, I've gotten random IM's/PMs from people saying how your demands for that deva are absurd. Learn the value of the item before you ask for fair trades.
    Deva board = max 10 mil
    Mugunruk board = 3-4 mil
    har/quick = 40 mil +
    cati/power = 90mil

seriously

apologies to lasek for using his thread for this argument, but the simple fact is, people need to learn the value of the items they're trading.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-11-06 17:43 ]</font>

Quit insulting me. please. show your education and behave.

those where suggestions. if you don't like them fine. don't trade with me. im not making you do anything you don't want. il trade my deva [b] under my terms and period. if you don't like it too bad.

anyone else have a [B] deva O_o;;