Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will it be fixed in the expansion?, becuase its getting alittle out of hand, all the ppl using it are getting rich while us who want to play the game right and enjoy it cant even get a party, me and my friends are really upset about how bad this is becoming, its poisoning PSU, and i love me my phantasy star

From what I've heard, yes it is going to be fixed.

In the expansion, there is a half second delay whenever you go into first person, out of first person, into goggles, or out of goggles. This removes the ability to rapid fire ranged weapons. This fix wasn't designed to remove the mechgun glitch, it was designed to remove the ability to shoot OTHER ranged weapons 3x as fast, such as rifles and lasers.

not trying to tell how to do the glitch, but the mechgun glitch doesnt use goggles does that mean theres no fix?

It involves going into first person, read all of Kesara's post?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

On 2007-11-09 00:37, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    It involves going into first person, read all of Kesara's post?
    Not that i support the glitch, nor do i have anyway to prove it, but when i was told how to do it, there was no first person involved, i tried it and it worked

Well.. Kesara is basically saying that if you go into first person mode, the glitch of speedy firing is now removed, disabling the possibility of using the rifle, laser, and other projectile type weapons at triple speed. First person mode is merely sniper mode. However, what lethe meant is that there is no need to go into sniper mode when using the machinegun glitch. If the person press and hold the button, the glitch will be effective. PP will not be drained, the blasting continues even when the character is frozen or attacked. I have never tried or see either glitches, but I hope this clears up the expansion glitch repairs misunderstandings in this thread.

The method I know of to do the mechgun glitch DOES involve doing into first-person, hence why I said that.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

You should send report to SEGA about this glitch if you know about how to do it.
    Explain all method to SEGA, and they will know how to fix

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

HelperBot already knows how to do it.

As do half of the other GMs who play.

The glitch can be fixed with a delay to first person as already stated.