Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

This is a flat out lie so zeo can get free handouts i cant hack or steal gamertags! xbox keep doing a great job and sega hasnt done ne thing because it never happened so zeo keep lying and keep on looking stupid you big giant looser!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

On 2007-11-18 16:32, ZEO_X wrote:

wait you don't understand thats 3000+ hours of hard work and a little luck put into getting all of that. i would never buy an virtual item or ingame money with real cash.

careful who you accuse of being an "ebayer" unless you have no respect and insult people who work hard for what they got.

and iam not going to say the common remark made to that which is. "jealousy"
    Perhaps it is jealousy, idc. I'm probably just jealous that I don't have 3,000 hours free out of my life. I don't have respect and I might insult people who have that much time to spend in a game to get what they get.

He already called Microsoft and got nothing I feel you man! I would help you out with some meseta but all i can honestly say I have is few 100k. Well, actually if you really need some weps i have a sweet death and a 2-headed ragnus you can have You should keep playing the game, its going to get better. My Gamertag: Schuler Good Luck!!!

On 2007-11-19 16:06, Schuler wrote:
    He already called Microsoft and got nothing I feel you man! I would help you out with some meseta but all i can honestly say I have is few 100k. Well, actually if you really need some weps i have a sweet death and a 2-headed ragnus you can have You should keep playing the game, its going to get better. My Gamertag: Schuler Good Luck!!!
    Thanks, but thats ok.

Iam still in the process of getting back what was stolen.

that was u need like credit card theft or something for that stuff
    200 bucks s**t dude that sucks

On 2007-11-19 05:26, super_luu wrote:
    On 2007-11-18 16:32, ZEO_X wrote:

wait you don't understand thats 3000+ hours of hard work and a little luck put into getting all of that. i would never buy an virtual item or ingame money with real cash.

careful who you accuse of being an "ebayer" unless you have no respect and insult people who work hard for what they got.

and iam not going to say the common remark made to that which is. "jealousy"
    Perhaps it is jealousy, idc. I'm probably just jealous that I don't have 3,000 hours free out of my life. I don't have respect and I might insult people who have that much time to spend in a game to get what they get.
    lol Wow for one its not like he got the game yesterday, Zeo have been around for a long time and DO play the game without sitting in the lobbies talking, PERHAPS you would be good as well if you did so too...the fact still remains that your convo has nothing to do with the matter at hand. (I love it when people yell EBAY when all they do is talk in the lobbies when others play) but hey I'm sure your life is amazing right?

anyhow the news at hand, I did heard about this which is the talk of the town at the moment. and sorry to heard that happen I would be upset if this happen too.
    The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.