Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

does anyone else find it incredibly unfair that hunters and rangers can hit all points on a boss or large enemy with their multi-hit PAs, but that techers's techs, even gi-techs, only hit once on big enemies with multiple targets? i think this is part of the reason why people think they are useless, and it just flat out makes no sense to me. at the VERY least, at least allow techers to hit all of the bosses targets. i feel like sega is just predjudice against force types. they were in PSO, and its all coming back. i don't get it. really though, gi-techs should be able to multi-hit bosses. if a grenade launcher can, then my gidiga or radiga or any ra- or gi- or dam- should be able to hit more than one target! i'm actually really heated about this. GAHH!

Everything that can be said has already been said.

Yeah! Either let EVERY multi-hitting weapon/tech do all the multi-hititng they're capable of or nix multi-hitting altogether! Someone else's bigass rafoie explosions should be able to rival my grenade explosions!

In b4 more Fortetecher whining.

Multiple bosses? Both ra- and gi- technics work perfectly..

I managed to strike down 3 Grinna Bete S using Rafoie after several blasts.

On 2007-11-13 20:40, Retehi wrote:
    In b4 more Remedy whining.
    *Fixed

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2007-11-13 20:42, mizukage wrote:
    Multiple bosses? Both ra- and gi- technics work perfectly..

I managed to strike down 3 Grinna Bete S using Rafoie after several blasts.
    The OP is referring to enemies with several target points - enemies like Kog Nadds, bosses, and the like. He is stating that our techs (Damu-, Ra-, and Gi-, in particular) should be able to hit as many of those target points as they can, much like Grenade Launchers function.

thanks remedy for restating that for me

apparently i've addressed either a hot or old and annoying issue. but i really don't get why we can't. is someone willing enough to explain whats so wrong about allowing techs to multi hit large enemies? or is it just to make techers worse so that the hunters and rangers can feel better about themselves?

I think it should be able to hit multi, because I can see all the targets, so why can't I hit them?

We should be able to multi-hit large enemies. Rangers can be at a safe distance and overpower most bosses with Boma Duranga. That bullet is a boss killer, at least title of "boss killers" won't go to damn hunters in AOI, as Ranger will still be #1 for it.

Fortetecher will be like way PT use to be in PSU Ver1 in 3 days!!!! You'll barely see any.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)