Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

well i can go with my song for death NOW with the PA and hit over 1000 points of damage to the de ragan lvl110 and hit it in 4 spots at once.... how much damage was the whip doing!?! O.o
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2007-11-13 21:17, -Tidus_415- wrote:
    And my reply ment that they will only be hitting bigger numbers is if they are using JA Dus Majarra.
    I wouldn't be too sure of that, considering Boma Duranga is 400% ATP at level 40.

On 2007-11-13 21:37, Remedy wrote:
    On 2007-11-13 21:17, -Tidus_415- wrote:
    And my reply ment that they will only be hitting bigger numbers is if they are using JA Dus Majarra.
    I wouldn't be too sure of that, considering Boma Duranga is 400% ATP at level 40.
    Yes flip over the gaint enemy crab and attack its weakspot for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

*translation:When fakis flips over to show his face hit his head, the weak spot, for B1G NUUMB4S!!!1!!*
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

hey! you guys aren't going to change the topic away from FT's!! if they are being pushed to the sidelines in-game, i won't allow for the same thing to happen on the boards! snarl!!!

...is there really no hope...? *sniffle*

This whole arguement could be reversed, suppose FT was superior in every way compared to melee and ranger types. You'd just have everyone whining about the exact same thing.

Point being, it's a game you pay to play. If you don't like it, switch to something that gives you your needs. If not, well not everyone will ever be happy I guess.

Just remember the game isn't centered around everyone's biased needs.

Worry more about enjoying what you're playing instead of crying over numbers and stats or whatever recycled grievance you have.

Just because a certain type is your favorite doesn't mean it should be the best while others get crapped on.

The saddest part of all is that even if Sega perfectly balanced everything, you would all still find something to whine about that "isn't fair."

I have a question, has anyone in this game ever been happy for others instead of whining about why they don't have everything/aren't supreme? Most people here seem too self-absorbed within themselves to give a shit about others.

Also, please don't counter that with "oh but I give away things I don't need." The majority of people doing that expect some kind of reward or compensation when it comes to luck with item drops. Just to clarify, I said MAJORITY not every single person.

The truth hurts I guess, I can't be bothered to argue with bigots that can't see the error of their own ways. This will be my only post in this topic. So save your angry responses for another topic, or if you have balls (HAHA), you can try reach me on my profile so I can pick apart your stupidity for you if you so desire. (More likely then not I'll just refer you what I wrote below.)

Though for most of you, just look up these two words in the dictionary to figure out which one you are, thus saving me time and energy.

Bigot
    or
    Selfless.

Peace out kiddos.

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

double post >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2007-11-14 09:21 ]</font>

triple post D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2007-11-14 09:21 ]</font>

Overpost

But if techers did receive this gift of multiple targets, they would be strong....

and Zonde/Barta/Megid would be the #1 boss killer.....
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

umm, ok i'm just going to ignore reginaldo's post, because im neither a bigot, nor selfish. he says he wont repost in this topic, but im going to address that anyway.

i pay for this game because i enjoy it. and i don't want to switch simply because something isnt going my way. but that doesnt mean i have to accept the fact that what i enjoy playing is very obviously handicapped. i dont see how asking for technics to multi-hit enemies with multiple target is in ANY way asking for too much. melee's and rangers will still do CONSIDERABLE more damage and have far more versatility. i havent asked for a single other change. it would just boost their compatibility just a little bit.

people always find things to complain about, sure, and i can't say i'm any better. but that doesnt make me a bigot, or selfish, or whining in any way when theres an obvious disadvantage to something i ENJOY playing. im not going to stop being a techer simply because of this, but it doesnt mean im not going to try to put my voice out there, especially when my request is quite reasonable. so until someone can explain to me why that would boost fortetechers to a point of unfairness, don't assume im being a bigot or selfish.

On 2007-11-13 21:06, Remedy wrote:
    On 2007-11-13 20:57, galaxy wrote:
    or is it just to make techers worse so that the hunters and rangers can feel better about themselves?
    For the most part, this. ST's been doing it since PSO v1, so *shrug*
    That is not true. Techers were great in PSO, they had much more access than they do now. :/