Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

On 2007-11-15 07:20, Agnostic187 wrote:
    Why is everybody so damn anti popular? If a PA out damages another, and you're not dishing out decent damage, if you don't use it you don't need to be in a good party.

There is nothing wrong with Majarra as it is now. If you don't like it, don't use it. And how come when I play in parties I never hear ANYONE make these complaints, yet I come to the forums, and everyone has a problem with everything.
    People are too busy playing to take the time to have an argument over Majarra during a mission. That and the fact that pretty much everybody is running timed missions right now, and will use any advantage they can get to finish faster, regardless of what that advantage is.

yeah, majarra isnt really as hax as people think, it just has aoi like abilities right now. in aoi most melee pas will ave like 170-180 bonus at least, thus making majjara not the perfect weapon skill, already majarra doesnt beat gravity break or jabroga in certain situations. after aoi, you can add to that quite a number of Pas, robado gets like a 220 mod, tornado break is 4 targets and like 180% zubba gets like 260 % assualt crush gets like 200

basically majarra gravity and jabroga are just victims of being aoi ready already

I use what looks cool. If its weak...Ill swich eventually.

Finally made an account

On 2007-11-15 07:20, Agnostic187 wrote:
    Why is everybody so damn anti popular? If a PA out damages another, and you're not dishing out decent damage, if you don't use it you don't need to be in a good party.

There is nothing wrong with Majarra as it is now. If you don't like it, don't use it. And how come when I play in parties I never hear ANYONE make these complaints, yet I come to the forums, and everyone has a problem with everything.
    I'm not complaining about the damage it does, I just got tired of seeing nothing but Majarra/Mechgun in more than 3/4ths of the parties I was in while I was using *gasp* crossbows and traps.

I like Majarra quite a bit as a PA actually; its fun, looks fairly cool, stuns well and does great damage, I just saw it too much too often for my taste. I'm not bashing anyone who spams it.

I see more majarra bashing in forums than I see in the game. I'll use whatever calls for a PA.. Majarra is for straight damage, but it's not for setting up. Small explaination for 'setting up'; against 2 strong enemies, Id use Rising Crush first combo and THEN majarra..
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2007-11-14 15:32, mizukage wrote:
    On 2007-11-14 15:23, Xaeris wrote:
    On 2007-11-14 15:14, Lamak wrote:
    On 2007-11-14 15:11, Xaeris wrote:
    On 2007-11-14 15:03, Lamak wrote:
    Why would S rank Knuckles matter when we can ALREADY use the Gant combo?
    I dunno about you, but I don't have plans to use an A rank armor with no extra slot for the entire rest of the game.
    You probably won't "need" an S rank armor, and the Extra slot isn't "needed" as well.
    No, I suppose there's no need for an S rank armor. Until an S unit drops anyway.
    I believe the A-rank armor is good enough, more specifically would be the Sori-senba which have 4 armor slots. Personally, I would use it like this:

Sori-senba
    + Sori/Force (head)
    + Cati/Power (arm)
    + Guardless/Rainbow (body)
    + Hard/HP Restore (extra)

With this....its impressive!!!

is a date listed when JP is getting this update? Thank goodness though, I was quite tired of seeing people do about 1500 damage, on multiple enemies, when they are under level 70.