Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Not likely.

Also, since the pre-AoI patch is only going to change the time to go into FPV, it seems like the mechgun glitch won't really be fixed, since you don't need to use goggles/FPV to do it.

--k1
    Kiyoko lv 15x Newman FT/FM/FF/AF/MF/AT/PT/WT
    Yuki lv 78 Newman GM/FG/GT | Rika lv 80 CAST GT/FG/FI | Misaki lv 49 Beast FF
    PSP2: Kiyoko lv 1x Newman Vanguard

Then explain how else, because that IS how you do the glitch.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

On 2007-11-14 15:49, Rashiid wrote:
    I know they can use it too, but I heard that no one there uses it. Heard it was difficult.
    It can be done as told, and I've seen it done. For some reason though, people didn't jump on it like most of the 360 community(I'm being serious here, not some console insult or whatever). I guess it's because of morals. We shy away hackers, so using this glitch would make the community very hypocritical.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

No, it was mainly due to nobody realizing it could be done on the PC/PS2.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Its because that xbox players all love glitchies points at self and leaves thread forever

The one and only Megiddo

Yes, glitches are GREAT!! its funny for me that I can sit with weapons out and no one knows how to lol

If ST actually thought the glitch was ban worthy then they shouldn have done something about it the moment it was found. I bet you the reason we don't have Meseta Fury is because they knew about this glitch and didn't want it to become 2-3 times as devastating.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Yeah, because god forbid we go back to the days of PSO where the only weapon worth using was a Charge Vulcan and Forces couldn't do shit for damage compared to Hunters.

...wait...

On 2007-11-14 15:49, Rashiid wrote:
    I know they can use it too, but I heard that no one there uses it. Heard it was difficult.
    If you have ever played mario party you can do this glitch on PS2. The only hard part is you need to be near enemies and have atleast 3 people in your party to do it well without freezing

The Eggy Bastard

there are 2 things that make this not even remotely plausible:

1-how in the hell would they ever know?its not like there are hacked items everywhere and they can red flag what is nto supposed to be happening and ban people for that.they dont record every button press,mainly because its not even possible.they couldnt track down the glitchers if they tried,and if they did....

2-they sure as hell would NOT ban them because that is a solid 80% of their population that would be getting banned for exploiting a weapon glitch.thats a shit load of money out of their pocket when they are trying to launch an expansion and keep eveyrbody interested in the game.

morally correct in theory they would be for banning people for exploiting,but this one was rather harmless.they banned people during haxeta because they hacked 12* items that we still have not even seen yet even in the expansion.peoples rooms were getting hacked.the game had been ruined.

now,people are just doing 3000 dps with machineguns.I dont see them cutting their fanbase literally into shreds over something they themselves could have got on xbox live's ass to fix faster.

::shrugs::