Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HIDELTORS

my friend is a purplenum and find a frozen shooter 1/2 from hideltors he found 2 in one run in a quest and neither droped a legendary and that made him mad alls he got was 3000 mesata from both the first 2 hideltors and he piped i say thats sad.

1/2 doesn't mean that you'll obtain the rare after the second chance. It could be many more than that. I have found 3 Hildetorrs with my YELLOWBOZE, and still no drop. It just is like a 50-50 chance, it took me 7 Pal RAppies to obtain HP/Revival w/BLUEFULL.

Unless your friend had something affect the drop rates... ( http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...&chgfavorite=1 )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-10-06 11:56 ]</font>

i have hp/revival from a poison lilie on vh

i found in the fake in yellows on vh every rag rappey was a al rappey and none of them droped a rare item

I HATE PIPING!!!!!
    i have not found one hidator with piping and without
    i have run the forest so many times!

On 2007-11-22 18:43, ShadowofFire wrote:

I HATE PIPING!!!!!
    i have not found one hidator with piping and without
    i have run the forest so many times!
    Just to make sure, you are on either GC or XBox, right? Piping doesn't work in BB.

I piped once and found a torr, but to save my game from messing up due to complications, I decided to save the "Forest of Sorrow" mission and the "Fake in Yellow" mission. I would just quit the mission before I finish it and just do it over. That way, I keep my game alive and I can find my torrs and pals.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

i don't pipe, don't feel like messing my cube up. instead, i just hunt. this helps to level up too

i have not seen any hildetors yet but once i find one with my bluefull it better drop me a nice heaven punisher.

the HP drop from a Torr is crazy haha as for Torrs i have found many many Torrs. and only a few have dropped the rares i need. the redria drop i picked up for the thrid time the other day, its not a fun monster to pipe thats for sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianKnux on 2007-11-24 12:27 ]</font>
    You Shall Never Surpass The Guardian!!