Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

I called today for my PS2 and PC copies it seems that at Gamecrazy the copy will be in around Noon. And as for gamestop(the store here) told me that it won't be in till WEDS. Just thought everyone would like to know when these 2 stores are getting there copies in if you preordered it. Gamecrazy gets shipments in everyday and it seems Weds. is the shipments for Gamestop. Well one more day for PA leveling for me. Hope this info helps.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

Surgeon With A Shotty

of coarse this all depends on location of the store aswell, west, east coast?

i am on the East coast. like I said that is the stores here. I was hoping that launch means it is availible then but not so for gamestop. the store here any ways. Just thought I would post the info i was told for people to see.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

On 2007-11-19 11:23, MattMattic wrote:
    of coarse this all depends on location of the store aswell, west, east coast?
    Indeed. I'm almost 100% certain that no store around here (Louisiana) will have it in until Wednesday. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them didn't have them in at noon.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Yes true. no problem lol I have a ton of bullets to level so I will stay busy lol
    Carl Sagan

noooooo i have to wait other day?

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

It would seem, according to their site, that GameCrazy doesn't have AotI for PC. *shrug* I'll be checking the one near me anyways, though. Most of tomorrow afternoon will be spent trying to find a copy that day instead of waiting until Wednesday for the one I put five bucks on at Gamestop.

This does depend on location as stated above. But for me on the East coast(Ohio) this the the dates for me. well off to work Blah!!!
    Carl Sagan

Meh, I work tomorrow and wednesday anyways. Even if I find a copy, it's gonna be a bit before I can log on at all.

But, yeah, most east coast stores get new stuff the day after the ship date, so Wednesday seems like the most likely time it'll be in.
    RPG Cliche #189: The Moral Of The Story (Ghaleon Rule): Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Yeah, I just called Gamecrazy and they said they won't have it for PC, just PS2.

Oh well. *scratches Gamecrazy off of list of places to go after work on Tuesday*