Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Indeed. You've always been a joy to talk to and be around, and there will be a void on the game that no one else will be able to fill. You're an excellent player and a deep person. May life take you to wonderful new heights.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Wow hes leaving? that sucks.. I understand if its good reasons and im glad I did road to 80 with DJ and others.. he helped me alot and we talked for a bit... I hope everything works out for you and u will be missed ill make sure of that.. im glad I met ya and Thanks for all help in past.. I wish you good luck in your life oh and my son said hi.. even that hes only 3 months old... I am not gonna say good bye.. i will just say.. See ya later DJ

On 2007-11-19 12:41, EtherForce wrote:
    You mean he's only gunna play aoti for one day? wtf?
    .. or he's not going to play it at all? I mean, you know, vanilla PSU will still exist even with AOTI's release. =P
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Where da INS?

Must be that time of the month.

Ban me for this, I don't care.

Me, DJ, and several of our friends feel the recent imbalance of this game just simply made the game unenjoyable. Personally this was not my own reason, but for the others it was partly the game being too easy, and partly the fact that all the items that they've worked for (to be fair, with haxeta) are pretty much rendered useless, again with the recent patch. Anyways, 40 dollars plus continuing subscription for content that keep you entertained for two weeks, then having to wait until next week for about two more days of content to arrive to repeat the cycle does not sound very appealing at all.

The importers of psujp don't even play anymore. Just a few hardcore ones just afk'ing muryou games to get meseta while they chat away on irc. My entire card list of importers on jp is offline most of the time. Doesn't that say something to you? The game isn't fun, getting AoI right now is just the same exact thing as just another "large update". Heck you can say it's like reading a comic, one issue every week. There's no point in playing right now. Not the way PSU is currently designed. Quit for 10 months, come back and you're right amongst your friends that never went on a hiatus in less than a month. There's no sense progression at all.

And don't say it's "because we play too much", no. There's always other games, that are suited for those that casual and hardcore alike. it's simple.

bye

Well, this is a sad time when someone has to leave. I may have never met you (or probably will never meet you because I'm on the Xbox 360 and still attempting to recover my gamertag) but I hope everything goes well for you and good luck for anything you do in the future. You have my blessings ^_^

WHAT!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!! Who will help me organize another PSU Olympics Event?!?!? ;_;

I only wish we could have played more... I was hoping that in AoI we could become really good friends :/

I will keep your kard in a #1 spot just incase you ever decide to come back

o.o I remember him since the very first day PSU launched in the US and his habitual sitting at raffon field base. It's a shame he won't stay for AotI but everyone will leave sooner or later and this might be his time.

I'm lost. I dont personally know the guy, but I've seen him in lobbies and he had a shinie yellow S next to his "Psy..." something Rod? Staff? Club? I think it was it was a Wand pretending to be a Rod.

Anywho, I doubt he'es really leaving. Its probably just a break. Besides, AoI falls in a bad time anyway (finals, winter holidays, more work because of holidays) and hes probably busy with his own life.

I'm on 360, so I don't know you, but I did enjoy the Rappy hunting guide for LL you made! Thank you!!
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus