Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

At least on the 360. The method of doing it which doesn't involve goggles still works like before. I just tried a few minutes ago. Nothing's changed.
    --k1
    Kiyoko lv 15x Newman FT/FM/FF/AF/MF/AT/PT/WT
    Yuki lv 78 Newman GM/FG/GT | Rika lv 80 CAST GT/FG/FI | Misaki lv 49 Beast FF
    PSP2: Kiyoko lv 1x Newman Vanguard

Awesome. Time to find out and level my Mechgun Pa's to MAXXXXX!

wow wtf.....sega=fail.... jaspaller wanting to use glitches to cheat levels (in a way)...FAIL
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

As long as he's only using it to level his mechgun bullets (a pain in the ass to level if I do say so myself), I don't see too much of a problem.

The one and only Megiddo

lol at least theres no slicer glitch that makes you use slicer nonstop XD

On 2007-11-20 16:28, Ryan113 wrote:
    jaspaller wanting to use glitches to cheat levels (in a way)...FAIL
    Cool

why don't you go try and get levels normally like most people. we work, you should too.

to bad it doesn't even work right in real life...some people do all the work and don't get what they want and yet others do nothing and get everything >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

And the moral of the story is "Cheat To Win!"

To be honest, the mechgun glitch actually made the game a little more fun to me during 1up. Games are meant to be fun aren't they? Besides, no one else is really affected by it unless I'm actually partying with others, and no one else would bother to ask. Basically everybody in the community did it (I'm sure at least half of them still continue to do it with the other methods out there).

People take this game too seriously, sometimes you just need to kickback and find a way to relax a little.

I am in no way a huge cheater if you think so by reading this post... but like I said, sometimes I just want to find a way to enjoy the game another way for a bit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-11-22 15:25 ]</font>

lol .. i agree with Jaspaller .. its Sega's fault the glitch is there so why not take advantage of it?? im sure if they really wanted to they can get rid of it but until then happy glitching!! .. ( i dont do it though .. im just saying )

My problem when people find a glitch is suddenly everyone is doing it. And because i just want to play normally and not even try by glitching it was hard to find decent parties anymore.

This games not even hard! i still don't see the point in only inviting glitchers, so i have a problem with people glitching because it just makes the game a waste of time. - I dont have fun performing glitchers and i hate it when you are forced into conformity.
    I'm straight, so what?