Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree that it made the game a little more fun during the 1UP Cup. That was when knowledge of it seemed to blossom out everywhere. Hell, that's when my group and I learned it.

My take? Yeah, I'll continue to use it until ST sees fit to get rid of it. And I'll continue to use the machine gun after that. I've been a machine gun user since day one. In the meanwhile, it's a great way to get bullets levelled up, and perfect for soloing those high level runs when my clanmates aren't around. Also been using it to help level up my new beast along with my wife's new char. In the event of a larger party I either work on other weapons/arts, or I wind the gun down to normal speed so the only benefit the glitch is giving me is unlimited ammo. (And if you don't like that, then whaaa...)

Furthermore, someone made a comment about getting levels legitimately like everyone else. Well I have two high levels that I got up there "legitimately", so yeah...

Oh, and as for parties who only want glitch-gunners? That's just stupid imo. Hell, IF I play in any public parties I plan on using only normal attacks because I can do without people whining at me. (But hey, if I can solo S-S2 runs with my LV102 CAST using the machine gun, why WOULD I play in public parties anyway? So I can listen to the guy next to me crow about the black bull board that should've been mine, but some idiot picked up the par ebon first? Yeeeah, SCREW that...)

This should stir the pot some... ^_^ Now I'm off to go find out why someone in our party seems to suffer a PERMANENT DFP loss everytime we encounter these new Rappys...

i agree to be ohnest this glitch is actualy fun espesialy if ure on your own ... and if ure not a cast and use weapons then the new just atack feature is just as helpfull as this glitch ... BTW i dont no how to do the new MG glitch and probly wont be planing to learn it the thing is they wil eventualy patch up this glitch and and some one will find a new way of doing it over and over again

On 2007-11-24 06:43, Darkly wrote:
    - I dont have fun performing glitchers and i hate it when you are forced into conformity.
    Fighting conformity is the reason why people will still glitch no matter how many people dislike it. Just play with people you like and let the glitchers have their fun too. Nobody gets hurt if everyones having fun. We got bigger problems in this community Than GLITCHERS.

just have fun.

three words that every1 can understand (not trying to be mean or anything)

if youh think glitching is fun then glitch, if youh dont, then dont.

when people say how people are forcing others to glitch, thats not nesecerly true. when people force others to NOT glitch, then your no better then they are.

so wat they glitch, who cares.
    maybe some of youh do, i dont.

just play the way that suits youh.

just have fun and enjoy the game, even if theres one or two glitches. so wat.
    there gonna fix it eventually.

so enjoy and have fun