now i love pso on the dc..i got the ver 2 on the dc. i got the gc ver of pso ep 1&2.

latly its been realy boring me. i stoped playing because metriod prime took over my time. when i returned to pso it was to slow and not as fun anymore. i was on vh ruins doing somewhat well. i basicaly havent playd pso since nov 17. i did play but only for a total of 1 1/2 hours. between nov 17 and today. and wc3 has also taken me away. even tho its kinda boring.

well i guess what i want you guys to try to do is to make me play again. i might get the bba, so i can play online. but also yesterday my brother erased my whole memory card. so im back to square one. now that alone descurages me and tempts me, because i like starting a char and i love having him/her at high lvls. the middle kinda suxs but i can deal with that. now that i played through the game i can do better. man can i tell you of the mistakes i made. but because of the erases memory im seriously descruraged.

im sure this kinda sounds wierd and pointless. sigh...
    make me play pso again.

Slave To Sega

Find that BBA!

You know it makes sense...^ ^

Its up to you. Think about it.

just think

Natural Playboy

Play online or with friends, it makes it 3913901386145671429564950862359026 times better. I mean, what other games on your GC do you get to talk international trash on? I'd like to see you taunt a person for getting owned on Metroid Prime .

Yeah. PSO is only especially great and addictive if you can play online. And even then, it's still not great yet, because noone has KBs. I say, take a break from it so that you don't play it out until you can get online and have a KB.