Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

It's tough...not when you have 3 good helpful people...but by my self I couldn't land a stinkin hit with my Stag Cutlery + 30, then I switched to Yamato..and I got more hits but yeah I gotta get a LV 200 POW mag Quick x_x

It is hard alone, but not impossible. Enemies are a lot harder to hit - good thing I have a weapon with 40% hit. I got through forest just fine...but the ice dragon boss thingy kicked my ass.

Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

It is hard alone, but not impossible. Enemies are a lot harder to hit - good thing I have a weapon with 40% hit. I got through forest just fine...but the ice dragon boss thingy kicked my ass.
    Lol...I know what you mean...I managed to die only twice in team play...but after the 2nd death I told them to leave me....did they listen? Nooooo Actually a guy died near me and they tried to revive him and it happened to get me instead

This is what i did back in v2. I got a lv 200 friend and he just dida lil damage and i did the rest.

Natural Playboy

I hit fine in ult, and I just got there 2day. I have a mag with 64 dex tho, so I usually don't miss. I'm using a Delsaber combo with no percents, and Sil Dragon was easy except for when he falls on me and freezes me.

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

I did find it pretty difficult to manage ult on my own but you just have to lvl up more and you will eventually be able to take it.

The Original DarkFalzSux

yeah man, having a lot of ATP doesn't mean anything if you can't hit them, try raising the Dex on your mag or finding a weapon with good hit %'s and then raise your power.

I dunno to me Ultimate is so much easier this time around then it was in v2. When I first got into ultimate forest runs were so easy as compared when first getting into ult in v2 I could remember struggling to get a hit in, and getting little damage when I finnally did.

Mage of Power

I agree with Erupt. For some weird reason this Ultimate feels like alot easier than dc. In dc with my hunter I couldnt lay one hit at all until like lvl 85. lol They did more damage when they hit you too,like one hit KO.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

I thought Ult was going to be HARD, and then I find I'm laying 200-300 in Forest without Shifta and Deband, and 100-200 in Caves. WITH S/D in Forest, I did about 300-600 damage.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.