Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was wondering how voice chat would work. We know that the lobby would be a la moto gp (you hear people in the vicinity) but imagine when you're in the team ' _ ' If it'd be like that it'd be kinda like role playing but it's still be a drag for anything else that isn't that. And anyway you could disable the voice till your front face to face if you want to role play for that matter. Do you think it'll be like that or everyone would be able to hear it? Also wouldn't sending voice messages be cool ^_^?
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

the lobby can have what 16 peeps just like the lobby in GP it all will work out

IMHO Voice-Chat will be the sucks w/people you do not know.

On 2003-01-05 22:24, Spy wrote:
    thats what i was thinkin about. like in playing Capcom Vs. SNK on the xbox, what the hell do you talk to the dude on the other end of the controller about???

On 2003-01-06 07:25, Phobos-X wrote:

thats what i was thinkin about. like in playing Capcom Vs. SNK on the xbox, what the hell do you talk to the dude on the other end of the controller about???
    I'd start off with "If you beat me, it's only because I'm masturbating with my right hand at present *FAP FAP FAP*" and then if I started winning I'd be like "Cool, I'm pounding ass... literally for once *TEE HEE*."

On 2003-01-06 08:23, Spy wrote:

I'd start off with "If you beat me, it's only because I'm masturbating with my right hand at present *FAP FAP FAP*" and then if I started winning I'd be like "Cool, I'm pounding ass... literally for once *TEE HEE*."

That's some funny shit right there Spy. I haven't had the chance to get Xbox live yet.

@spy...
    i dont hope youre planning a mp3 with about this too...

then... i wonder how mailing in game will work... only via keyboard or also via sound?
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Nah, it would really only be funny in real time. Dang, I want XBL now ._.

On 2003-01-05 22:24, Spy wrote:
    You talk about game strategy, what it's supposed to be used for.

Are we going to be able to play PSO on the Xbox with just the Xbl fee, or is there going to be another monthly?