Thread: Photon Blasts

I just wanted to say that, photon blasts are very important in the game.. in ultimate they may not seem of great help but they can actually mean your survival in a certain level. I was playing Seabed on Ultimate with my HUmar <<-SLASH->> Lvl.104 and some friends. We were mostly low level characters, to be in that level, but we had a great team work. Mark XIII who was problably the highest level character in the team. He was at the front destroying traps, laying traps and taking the major hits the rest of us we were just finishing off the enemy. We kept each other informed of our PB meters and when Mark got his pb blast, we would all make sure we have at least 30 pb points to contribute to the blast, he would use Mylla & Youlla and we all donated pb points, and we would end up with a 1000 boost in Def and Pow My HUmar will ended with a Atp of 2500+ and Def of 1500+ and we did this a couple of times through Seabed, we manage to get to Olga Flow but we died cuz of the lack of FO. I just wanted to state that PB are very important, and for those of you who don't know how to contribute or donate pb..

Here it goes.. When somebody in your team makes a pb blast, right after you hear the sound the Y button will change and a new symbol will appear, you will now press Y as many times as possible. Each costing I believe 5 pb points, or you can hold Y it will donate the 30 right away..

and that's all, I hope this helps....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slash_Gunz on 2003-01-05 21:11 ]</font>

It's 10 per boost. Comboing PBs gives a bigger bonus. If you can combo four PBs, the Shifta & Deband boost is insane. But any PB combo with Mylla & Youlla will give better than Shifta & Deband 30.

yup! good call, thanks for the post. hopfully people who dont know will read this topic and figure it out! (thx for the corrections Vulpes)

everyone should check out Vulpes' Mag guide here at the site too. it is a great guide and can help you out if you dont know how to work your mag

PB comboing is Good!

Just remember to have everyone do a different PB blast when doing combos or else someone's PB blast will be cancelled out. If this happens, the person's PB blast that got cancelled won't get shifta and deband from the combo.

Destroyer of Rappies

Yup theres nothing like pulling a PB combo just to watch it fizzal