Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey, guys.

I'm a level 46 FOmarl, and have a level 163 MAG. It's still a Kabanda. Its stats:

DEF: 30
    POW: 0
    DEX: 20
    MIND: 113

My problem's that I still haven't learned a 3rd Photon Blast, and I think it still looks the same from when it was like level 50 or so. How do I get that 3rd blast? Also, do you think I should pump some stats up for POW? What about DEF and DEX...

Thx.

- dys

Systematic Anarchist

Give the mag to a different class type and have them evolve the mag to a level that is a multiple of 5. Look at the guides on this site to see what class can give the mag a blast it doesn't have.

Best way to do this is to get the mag a hair away from evolving and give it to another character... you best bet is to use a dummy character. After it evolves and you gain the new photon blast, take the mag back and give it any item and it will evolve back to the form it was before given to the "photon blast donner."

Systematic Anarchist

Oh... I'm assuming you're playing the GC version. If not... then, well.

Yeah, I'm playing w/ the GC one.

Anyone gonna help me out?

he already said the best thing to do: let another class (and maybe section ID group) feed it to get the PB that you want. you would otherwise have to make your pow greater than dex.
    it's as simple as making another character on your memory card and playing offline multiplayer and letting them feed it to make it gain to lv165.

I did what you said. I made my POW greater than DEX, but I still didn't get that 3rd PB. Instead, it evolved into a Naga. Its stats are now:

DEF -- 33
    POW -- 21
    DEX -- 20
    MIND -- 116
    IQ -- 200
    Sync -- 120%

Is there anyway I can get that 3rd blast now? And is a Naga any good?

- dys

Can I kindly ask did you really want POW on your mag?
    I make 2 mags for a few reason:
    1)All mind/some dex mag (5/0/50/145) for my Fomar.
    2)All melee mag (5/145/50/0) just for fun I dunno I just like playing melee I guess LoL.

But you don't have to have another mag anyways its your choice. My advice would be to give it to another different class character and feed it. Cuz I think that around the lvl 50 area for mags the PBs are the same about (I'm wrong but I usually assume this a lot when raising my mag). Your best bet is to give it to another character instead of wasting points on a stat you don't really need.

I didn't want POW, heck no, but I wanted that 3rd PB and did what that other guy said. Ah well. It's beyond level 190 now... do you still think I can still get that 3rd PB? Btw, how do you get a Sato MAG?

Thx

Repeating what Saison said in the very first reply (with a bit more depth)... Use another character (make another one if you need it) in multi-player mode and have that character feed the MAG at a level multiple of 5. Depending on the class and ID it'll evolve into something else and learn a PB. You never had to add POW to that MAG in the first place, and Naga isn't very good imo.

Since your MAG is now MIND>POW>DEX you can get the following evolutions/PBs by feeding it with a different class/ID...

B/HU: Bana, Estlla
    A/RA: Varaha, Golla
    B/FO: Kumara, Golla

If you can go back to MIND>DEX>POW you can get these...

A/HU: Ushasu, Golla
    B/HU: Soma, Estlla
    A/RA: Apsaras, Estlla
    B/RA: Durga, Estlla

As for a Sato, you can't make one with that MAG since its levels are way too unbalanced. A Sato can be made between MAG level 100 and 200 depending on the stats. The E1&2 MAG guide and gallery in the site Guides section will give you more specific details.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-01-07 16:27 ]</font>