Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i have a level 106 Foneweral and i only have two level 30 spells resta and zonda.
    the rest are all level 24-29
    and i was wondering if anyone had advice on were to find very high level spells
    i have done epi 2 in the jungle and there are some good ones there. but i was wondering were to find better ones?
    and please dont say get wizard/ tech.
    i have 4 slots i need
    oh and i have all areas in ultimate mode for both epi, 1,2
    so.. fire away please

Lv30 techniques are rare, EXTREMELY rare. This is true especially for attack techs.

You are absolutely lucky to have found a Lv30 Zonde tech. Lv30 support techs you will probably find first, all the Lv30 attack techs will require hunting for them. This is especially true for Lv30 Megid or Lv30 Grants...don't even tell me how hard it will be to find them...

But besides that, your best bet is to do Ultimate Ruins or Ultimate Seabed. Good luck...you are going to need it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Splash on 2007-11-22 20:33 ]</font>

extremly rare is right!
    i killed the ultimate cave boss 21 times just to find a Foe level 28!
    and im very proud to tell you i have a level 29 grants and megid.
    thank you for the advice though, and i cant do much in ultimate sebed with out geting manhandled. and i have also heard that those are the best places for amplifiers of (spell name here). and not spell levels.
    but yes, one would think

I got my Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure all from the Central Control Area off the monkeys. To be more specific, the first part of the East Tower.

There is a guide somewhere on the site that lists where you find the Techs, I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Everything you need should be here. All you need now is some luck and patience.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icles&secid=69

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-11-23 09:23 ]</font>

Thanks`a`lot
    the monkey thing has been my only option for some time but i only found that zonde
    what section id are u? im very sure that effects the dorp rate

The ID I was using was Redria. I did a lot of tower runs... probably how I managed to get all of them. (all dropped in the CCA part, not the actual tower itself).

oh im an oran but i still run the CCA alot looking.
    and if you played with a force, would you have any clue to how and go about finding the Prophets of Mathav, or something close to Mathav.
    ......Prophets of.....something with a M.
    that wepon?
    i know theres a chance with orans to find it from a dark bringer in ultimate but i just dont run into many of those in offline....

Prophet of Motav is something I didn't even bother to find. You can try doing the retired hunter quest. You see a few bringers in there.

thats what i usely do
    and there are 2 in there.
    thank you for the help jaspaller and splash

On 2007-11-23 10:20, Jaspaller wrote:
    Prophet of Motav is something I didn't even bother to find. You can try doing the retired hunter quest. You see a few bringers in there.
    I found two by accident then i lost my oran at lvl 142 somebody decided to steal my mem card and give it back stripped of its dignity